What is the one thing that you should have taken on your first cruise??

kiwi121210

The hubby and I will be leaving on Sunday for our first cruise on the Valor. I have our bags packed with everything that I think we need, but what is something that you wished you would have taken on your first cruise that you bring now??

A lanyard for my S&S card. Now its just left in the suitcase for every cruise.Makes it easier to have card handy and not lose it.

I should have taken more photos on board the ship. That ship has been or is being scrapped over in India somewhere. Sorry I didnt take more photos of that ship. Had I known she was going to be gone so soon, I would have taken a photo of every single thing on board that I could have.

Lady monthly supplies, even if not that time of month (horridly overpriced on the ship)

Sunscreen, bring 3 times what you think you need (but since your sailing in winter you wont need as much)

Throw in one more Memory card for your camera!! OH and batteries if not rechargeable!

The hubby and I will be leaving on Sunday for our first cruise on the Valor. I have our bags packed with everything that I think we need, but what is something that you wished you would have taken on your first cruise that you bring now??

An underwater case for our digital camera! We love being in the water, snorkeling, diving, etc, and you get MUCH better pics with a digital camera in an underwater case than those crappy disposable under water cameras. First cruise or 2 we didn't want to spend $100 to get a good underwater case for the digital camera, so we got the disposables and all our water pics were grainy and the colors don't come out right. Now everyone compliments us on how beautiful our pics look. The case is great for the beach too and the waterslide. No damage to the digital camera at all. :)

Someone else.

Archived