Question Re: Departure Day

Spire2000

We are on the Victory for the Jan 16th sailing. On our return day, we are not flying out until 6:00pm (from Puerto Rico). Does Carnival make a luggage storage area available to passengers in our situation? I certainly don`t want to heave to head directly to the airport after we disembark, nor do I want to lug around our bags while to wander Old San Juan.

Thanks in advance,

Let me suggest that you hire a cab for a tour maybe even go to the rainforest. You will have plenty of time, a great way to spend the day and you won't have to worry about luggage.

We did something similar last fall and it worked great!

Let me suggest that you hire a cab for a tour maybe even go to the rainforest. You will have plenty of time, a great way to spend the day and you won't have to worry about luggage.

We did something similar last fall and it worked great!

Interesting idea. How much would it cost to rent a cab for the day and say go to the rainforest? Just a ball prak would be helpful.

Barrachina's will hold your luggage for free while you tour Old San Juan. After touring, you can have a drink or lunch and catch a cab to the airport. Taxi stand is across the street. Barrichina's is located at 104 Fortaleza street in Old San Juan.

Take a Segway tour. The segway tour is located just down from the pier next to the Ferry building. You can leave your luggage in thier shop.

The GPS store, which is located next to the Segway shop will hold your luggage for a small fee. They have a walking tour using a GPS device.

We loved Old San Juan, a great place to do a self guided walking tour.

Note...The porters will take your luggage to the GPS store and the Segway tour, just tip them. You will have to take a cab or walk to Barrachin's. Cab would be about $9.

Interesting idea. How much would it cost to rent a cab for the day and say go to the rainforest? Just a ball prak would be helpful.

We used a tour company called Natural Wonders to go to the rain forest earlier this year and had a great time. Should find it if you google them.

Archived