Soda and water question on Allure

AF-1

Hi, I will be onboard next month. Do u know if the water package offered is 12 or 20oz bottles? Also, for anyone who has been onboard, is it cheaper to buy the bottles in the promenade store or just have them delivered to the stateroom? As for the soda package, do u get a cup or do they just scan your seapass? Thanks for any and all info.

Assuming the Allure is the same as the Oasis and other RCI ships - you can a Coke symbol on your seapass if you get the soda plan. If you buy it online the Coke symbol is imbedded on your seapass and the glasses are in your stateroom. If you buy it on the ship you get a sticker and they hand you the glasses. We never used the glasses on the ship but we love them at him.

The water is large bottles of Evian. Cheaper if you order the case however we picked up a case at a store before heading to the ship and checked it as luggage with no problem. MUCH CHEAPER.

We were on Freedom last month and they had soda machines that recognized the cups you receive when you buy the soda package. You just put your cup there and press a button then VIOLA! You had your refill. Awesome setup! I would like to think/hope that Allure has the same!

Cheers!

Thanks for the feeback. I think I will buy one soda package and one case of water. I don't know if I have time to stop and buy water prior to boarding; so it will be nice for my wife and I to have a case four our visit. Again, thank you for the feedback. :cool:

Archived