Christmas on the Epic

PokerDave

Just off the Epic today. They were decorating for Christmas as we boarded last week. Many Christmas trees with lights, green garland and miscellaneous decorations are up. They have a professional photographer up near the tall tree in the atrium but its a great spot to take pictures for cards. Enjoy the ship, its beautiful.

Christmas dinner in the MDR should be a real treat. :)

Well, while we are considering this a Christmas cruise, Dec 25 is the day we will dis-embark, and spend most of the day on planes and in airports... Not the ideal Christmas day, but that's how it worked out...

Well, while we are considering this a Christmas cruise, Dec 25 is the day we will dis-embark, and spend most of the day on planes and in airports... Not the ideal Christmas day, but that's how it worked out...

Not the ideal Christmas , but I bet the airports will be empty. Have a great trip.

Merry Christmas.

I don't know about empty--DH and I flew to Fort Lauderdale last Christmas, on an 8 am flight, and the PHL airport was JAMMED! We had a 20 minute wait just for our parking place to take the car, then the line for security took a good hour, and we went from arriving at the parking place 2 hrs before flight time to making our flight with about 10 minutes to spare.

Archived