How is cabin 4501 on the Jewel ?

rsbg1

Well, it's pretty far forward....not exactly "close" to things, except the dining room...you're on the same floor as the 1st level. As far as the cabin itself, it will be just like all the others of the same catagory. However, you're not too far from the foward elevators, and they aren't as busy as the midship elevators, so you shouldn't have the wait times that you might have had.

Thanks, RCC lost our Res. for our balcony (first time for a balcony) and this what they could do for us and a $100 cabin credit . They said they could give us a guaranteed cabin, been there done that, no thank you !!:rolleyes:

Im not sure of your cabin , but I guess you dont have much choice . I had room 4500 a couple years ago . We had noise from theatre and the anker chain or something making noise when we docked. I personally prefer more center of ship . Im in 7602 on the jan 3rd on the jewell . We also noticed wave noise in high waves in 4500. Maybe guarntee might get you a little better,. I dont see how it could be much worse unless you were in the other direction right over the props . Ive been there too and didnt like that . Too bad you didnt get a balcony, I cant figure how the could loose your reservation as usually as soon as you pay a deposit your room is guarnteed . It also seems low to get $100 from a ocean view from a balcony . CARL .

Archived