Dining Reservation

RAYSAN11

I am booked on the Zaandam on the 10th April. Does your dining table number appear on your reservation before the cruise and if it does how long before the cruise date would it show up? Thanks in advance for your responses

I assume that you have "Traditional" dining? And no, your dining table number does not appear on your reservation before the cruise! You will not know your table (number) until your first dining "experience"!:)

I assume that you have "Traditional" dining? And no, your dining table number does not appear on your reservation before the cruise! You will not know your table (number) until your first dining "experience"!:)

Actually, you will know as soon as you check in as it is printed on your cabin key.

Rich

Actually, you will know as soon as you check in as it is printed on your cabin key.

Rich

Good to know. Thanks.

(Read on another thread that muster station is also on your key--hope I don't go to the muster station for dinner; or in the event of an emergency, go to my dining table :D.)

Nothing will appear on your reservation concerning table numbers -- you will only see "Open Seating" or "Early Dining" or "Main Dining" depending on what you selected when you booked your cruise.

When we get to the pier and are handed our ID card -- our dining time and table number are listed there as we always select fixed (traditional) dining.

Archived