My excursion bookings dissapeared.....

Mist_ynight

I have had this happen before and had to rebook them. I would go ahead and reserve them again to make sure you have your space booked, and then check in another week or so to make sure you are not double booked. Easy to delete if need be later on but better than missing out on the excursions you really wanted to take.

Thanks, I did re-book them. I'm glad my DH asked me about one of our excursions or I wouldn't have noticed it. I guess I'll be checking it more often to make sure they are still there. My DH will be unhappy if we don't get to go ATV'ing in Cozumel.

My excursions have been removed from my booking as well! We leave in 14 days, and now one of them has me waitlisted AND the prices have gone up since I booked them early on. I know I need to call Princess in the morning but I DO NOT want to get screwed out of our excursions and the prices we had booked. Any advice?

Do you happen to have printouts of the original bookings? I have heard a fax of those pages can usually get the original price and confirmation status re-instated.

I have the print out of the Pre-Reservations page from when I printed our boarding passes, etc. They have the "Confirmed" on the reservations, as well as the original times that we booked but do not list the prices. =( =( =( Is it possible they did some website maintenance and that caused our reservations to be deleted? I can't change the Billing Contact on the new reservations either. Does Princess have record that I booked these WAYYYYYY in advance??

I have no idea why the system played havoc with your pre-reservations, but that page you have should at least get you back on the confirmed list, and perhaps Princess can also re-instate the correct pricing based on the date of that printout. You will have to call and discuss it with them, but you have some proof.

Get this... When I go to print my boarding passes and travel summary, the original shore excursion reservations AND the new ones are there. There must be a glitch in their new shore excursion reservation system. This at least has me breathing a little easier, knowing that our original bookings are still in the Princess system, SOMEWHERE LOL. I will still be giving Princess a call in the morning to sort this out. Ugh, the frustrations of planning a vacation one must run into here and there HAHA.

Just got off the phone with Princess to report my loss of the excursions on the Personalizer and was assured they are still there and confirmed. The CSR said she would alert the IT department to see why they have disappeared from the site. She is also sending me an e-mail with the confirmed excursions listed.

I just logged in, and all of my Princess excursions were missing as well. I'm on the Crown in early January.

I re-booked them (same price as before...at least as far as I can remember) and now they appear under my girlfriends name as the contact person.

Not a big deal, but I better call Princess later today just to ensure everything is cool.

I just logged in, and all of my Princess excursions were missing as well. I'm on the Crown in early January.

I re-booked them (same price as before...at least as far as I can remember) and now they appear under my girlfriends name as the contact person.

Not a big deal, but I better call Princess later today just to ensure everything is cool.

Go into and view your travel summary as if you were going to print them. Look toward the bottom under "Pre-reservations" to see if everything is now double booked since you re-booked everything. I had the same issue, and could not change the billing person, just like you. I'll be calling Princess within the next hour or so.

Go into and view your travel summary as if you were going to print them. Look toward the bottom under "Pre-reservations" to see if everything is now double booked since you re-booked everything. I had the same issue, and could not change the billing person, just like you. I'll be calling Princess within the next hour or so.

Thanks. They were indeed double-booked.

I removed the excursions listed under my GFs name and now it just shows the excursions I originally booked.

I will be calling Princess though...just to confirm. I probably won't get a chance to call until later this afternoon, however.

I've heard of this happening occasionally ever since Princess went to their new reservation system. For my Feb 2001 cruise to Hawaii it has happened twice. Just checked and they're still there. I actually check every couple of days to make sure they are still there....:):):)

Bob

I've heard of this happening occasionally ever since Princess went to their new reservation system. For my Feb 2001 cruise to Hawaii it has happened twice. Just checked and they're still there. I actually check every couple of days to make sure they are still there....:):):)

Bob

So they show up on the printable "Pre-Reservations" page but not under the new Excursions webpage, correct?

I just got off the phone with Princess. The agent noted that all of my tours were double booked on my reservation, even though the original half of them are not showing on my Excursions webpage. However, the original bookings are still showing on the printable "Pre-Reservations" page under the Travel Summary. So we should be all set, but I will continue to keep an eye on both the webpage and the printable page, just to keep tabs.

I'll have to check out the pre-reservations when I get home. I know they were not booked under my DH name. I checked that to make sure. I'll have to print out the reservations just in case it happens again. I would hate to wind up paying more for them.

I just got off the phone with Princess and she also told me that they were still there and showed me how to view them.

She said after a certain number of days prior to cruising they will disappear from the "book excursions" list (where I initially sorted thru them and picked what we wanted). But I don't know if that's accurate or not.

She also emailed me a form with my excursions listed on it, and the amounts/dates/times etc. I'll print it out and bring it with us...just in case. But like you Hank, I plan on keeping an eye on it from now until the day we fly south.

Side note: I also asked her about an email I received today...Big capital letters in the subject line: EMERGENCY NOTIFICATION URGENT. Well, that got my attention. It has to do with the immigration forms. She said it's just a form letter they send out X amount of days before cruising. It wasn't targetted specifically at me. She looked over all the forms and said everything looked good and I was good to go.

They shouldn't do that to first-time cruisers. I was walking around like Fred Sanford having a heart attack :) .

I checked my pre-reservations and I had two bookings of each excursion. I cancelled the second one. I didn't even know to check that area on myprincess. It would be nice if they let you know they will dissapear from the booking site after a while. Thanks for all the help :)

Archived