Paradise Beach Pics ... who can be first?

monicajay

Sounds good to me. I'm just worried how crowded this gets. I see that there are a total of 4 cruise ships there the day we are.

Any new reports of anyone being there?? How many ships? how crowded?

Look at my videos on my previous post. There were 5 ships in port including Allure. The beach was about as crowded as the pool area in the videos.

Sounds good to me. I'm just worried how crowded this gets. I see that there are a total of 4 cruise ships there the day we are.

Any new reports of anyone being there?? How many ships? how crowded?

When we went, the websites said that there was supposed to be 4 ships in port, and there were only 2. The beach was not crowded at all. There were tons of empty beach chairs (this was in January). :D

what is the service like? how easy is it to get drinks?

Service was great. As soon as we sat down someone brought us a menu. He came back a few mins later and took our order. He did check back a few times after that too! You won't have any problems getting food and drink service!:D

When you walk in, you will be greated by a person selling wristbands. For $2 you can get a lounge chair (for both beach and pool) for an additional $14 you get another wristband which is for the inflatables. We were never told about a minimum food/drink order. Have a great time!:D

For an additional $12 ($14 total) for the wristband per their website.

We went there with the intention to spend the day...arriving at the beach, this is why we did not stay! Incredibly crowded beach seating...CLOSER is NOT possible, not even space for 2 people to walk by each other between the lines and no space to put a bag or drink next to your chairs as there is already the NEIGHBOUR...that is not my understanding of a relaxing beach in the Caribbean sorry. Pool is nice but we really did not want to be at a pool when on an island in Mexico...

IMG_2182.jpg.e598d034483e5c1cb548a06a66b1c784.jpg

Love the new pool. We were there last April and will be there this April. We had great service and only bought the wrist bands for my sons and the rest of us had drinks, para sailed and ate. We stayed for I think about 1 hour or so because we like to rent a Jeep there and just go wherever we feel like in that moment. This April we're doing the same thing and will probably stop there again

Was just there last Saturday - on the destiny - docked at 1 pm (12 noon in cozumel) - with 5 ships in port I was afraid the place would be crowded - but not at all!

Lots of rows of loungers but tons of empty spaces - we were also able to get an umbrella which we wanted. Colleen was there to say hi (and gave us a special souvenir paradise beach pen!)....and we enjoyed some coconut shrimp, burger and drinks (I even tried the 'windex'!).

Found some great 'fish' at the end of the pier and got some video of that....spent the afternoon in the pool (well in a lounger at the end of the pool) - very relaxing and warm! Weather was amazing as was the 'people watching'. Did not want to leave but after about 4 hours there we headed out for some shopping and to go back to the ship.

For the money it was worth it: $2 for lounger, about $40 for our food and drinks. We usually go to nachi cocum but since we were not docked all day long felt it would not be worth it - Paradise Beach is definitely a good choice!

We were there several years ago and really liked it but it did get crowded mid-morning but did clear out around lunchtime. The pier that is covered did have a couple of chairs there and we spent time relaxing in the later afternoon. You could swim there too and there was a ladder but the depth would be over one's head. The pool area looks great.

We are up in the air what to do in Coz -we always like Chank as well but it is a bit more expensive with the admission fee.

Does anyone know of a beach (non-inclusive) where we could walk quite a ways on the beach? I remember that it was nearly impossible to walk in either direction at Paradise Beach because of the slope of the land. Seems like I have seen photos of other places that the beach was flat and could walk quite a ways in either direction.

I forgot to look when we were there last month.

Is Paradise Beach's South End Bar still there?

Friends of mine love that spot.....

They don't have kids, so they always move their chairs over there and relax!!!

We were at Pardise Beach on Sat. the pool is a beautiful addition. It is heated, was about 82 degrees, it is fresh water. The food, drinks and service were excellent. Everything was really clean. Did parasailing for the first time and found the guys to be very professional. We'll be visiting there again

Lise

Archived