Help? Rccl sbc & investors credit?

Does anyone know if future cruise credit and investors credit can be combined? Each is $100. I was told that RCCL changed the rules again and that you can only use one or the other. If this is the case...I will not book on the ship again or I will sell my RCCL stock.

My travel agent said that the SBC that he gives me can be used with both but RCCL may not let me use future cruise and investors together.

Thanks

It has been this way for at least a year ... you cannot combine onboard booking OBC with stockholder OBC ... it simply stopped us from booking onboard.

We stopped booking onboard when they stopped letting you combine the onboard booking OBC with the diamond balcony discount. I think alot of folks did the same, and now they can be combined. The stockholder credit still can't be combined with anything else - which is a bummer, too.

It has been this way for at least a year ... you cannot combine onboard booking OBC with stockholder OBC ... it simply stopped us from booking onboard.

Two years. January 1, 2009.

Stockholder's OBC cannot be combined with any other RC-generated benefit. (VISA points do not come from RC; TA benefits do not come from RC)

If you book on board, you can now combine that OBC with EITHER (your choice) Platinum/Diamond/Diamond+ balcony discount OR a C&A coupon, if there is one for your cruise.

If you choose the balcony discount, and a coupon later becomes available for your cruise that is larger than your balcony discount, you can switch.

Thank you, i needed confirmation as I'm planning on booking on board for our next cruise.:)

Just check the cabin prices now..........if you are waiting to book onboard, remember that you will get the price that is in effect at that time. If prices go up between now and then, it can wipe out the amount of any OBC you will get by booking on board.

It has become quite a "game" at this point, unfortunately.

Archived