Celebrity Eclipse: photos and menus posted

Infi

If anyone is interested, my daughter finished organizing her photo albums from our recent cruise on Eclipse and asked me to share them here. You can find them all here:

Just click on the thumbnail to view each album, or to view a photo in larger size. There are many pictures of the ship itself in the Celebrity Eclipse album and photos of the MDR and most Blu menus in the Menus/Food album. Enjoy! :)

We are doing this cruise in February. You did a wonderful job with the pics. Will email this to my sister.

• 6 months later...

Thanks for sharing your photos. We are sailing on this ship in Dec. and having sailed on the Equinox I was wondering what the differences were. Except for decor I see the major difference is the specialty restaurant Quisine. Have read a lot about it, but now , thanks to your indepth photos, i can see what the hype is all about. Still unsure as to whether we'll dine there but at least i know what to expect. Thanks again for the detailed photos!

Appreciate the photo postings and added details. We just completed our first Celebrity cruise and loved the sister ship to the Eclipse. These S-Class ships are well design, built and maintained.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Just back from a June 7-19 Solstice cruise from Barcelona that had stops in Villefranche, ports near Pisa and Rome, Naples, Kotor, Venice and Dubrovnik. Enjoyed great weather and a wonderful trip. Dozens of wonderful visuals with key highlights, tips, comments, etc. These postings are now at 25,730 views for this live/blog re-cap on our first sailing with Celebrity and much on wonderful Barcelona. Check these postings and added info at:

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1426474

Archived