Celebrity Eclipse: photos and menus posted

Infi

If anyone is interested, my daughter finished organizing her photo albums from our recent cruise on Eclipse and asked me to share them here. You can find them all here:

Just click on the thumbnail to view each album, or to view a photo in larger size. There are many pictures of the ship itself in the Celebrity Eclipse album and photos of the MDR and most Blu menus in the Menus/Food album. Enjoy! :)

If anyone is interested, my daughter finished organizing her photo albums from our recent cruise on Eclipse and asked me to share them here. You can find them all here:

Just click on the thumbnail to view each album, or to view a photo in larger size. There are many pictures of the ship itself in the Celebrity Eclipse album and photos of the MDR and most Blu menus in the Menus/Food album. Enjoy! :)

Hi Cindy, fabulous photos as usual:D...tell Chrissy hi and thank her

too:)

Wow...what a GREAT job your daughter did! BTW - I love the way you pack. I travel 100% for business and haven't even been able to perfect packing like you do!

If it's ok with you, I'm going to post a link to your site on my blog and just note it's the BEST collection of Eclipse pics I've ever seen! If you have an objection, just let me know! I will not directly post pictures or anything like that! :-)

THANK YOU!!! what a great collection and a wonderful orientation to the ship!

A couple quick questions--is there a charge for the snack items from Cafe al Bacio? And I understand that breakfast and lunch are free for all guests at the AquaSpa Cafe?

What beach were you at on St. Martin? I would love to play in that surf!

WOW!!!

Question...how do you secure one of the cabana's at the solarium? (don't remember seeing that anywhere?):rolleyes:

Hi,:) those cabanas? They are quite fun and are on all the S class

ships. You secure them by just finding one empty:D;). They are nice

to read in, look out the windows and take a good nap too:)

But it would be the same as the loungers....if it is available,

it is yours.

Wow! That's a lot of pictures! Thanks for all of the pics and menu shots. If you don't mind, I'm going to post a link in my Eclipse roll call. I think people will really enjoy anticipating our cruise by perusing your daughter's Eclipse photo album. BTW, your family looked great and you could tell everyone was enjoying themselves.

Cindy, it has been said here many times, but I must add my comments as well.

BEST PHOTOS EVER!!

The depth and detail are amazing. Your daughter did such a great job and I knew she put in a ton of effort not only with pictures but with descriptions. Please tell her to continue to take pictures, for without these we have only our memories of the wonderful life we have shared.

Bravo ladies, BRAVO!

Thanks to everyone for all the kind words, they're greatly appreciated. Glad to hear so many found these photos helpful. :) To all those sailing on Eclipse soon - she's a wonderful ship, happy cruising!

Just wanted to answer a few questions and comments from folks...

Lois: Hi there! Thanks for the compliment, Crissy says hi back and thank you.

Classynfun1: No problem if you want to put a link to the photos on your site - DD was very flattered by your lovely compliment, thank you.

Happy_cruzer: Qsine is quite the experience, from the food down to the place settings. The attention to detail is impressive and adds to the restaurant experience.

Staygulf & Psyfi: You two both asked the same question about where were all the people in the photos (LOL). DD takes photos either when the ship is in port, or early in the morning, before breakfast. Makes the ship look pretty empty, doesn't it?

Lew's Cruise: I know you were especially waiting for the menus, so I'm glad you found them. Have a nice cruise.

J18ktleo: Lois is right about the cabanas. If it's open, it's all yours. Some folks do like to camp out in them :rolleyes:, but if you hang out, you can usually grab one. There's about five or six of them in the solarium, along with two hammocks in the regular pool area. Very neat!

Psyfi: The snack items in Cafe al Bacio are complimentary, just ask behind the counter and they will serve you. The only (food) item there is a charge for is the gelato at the gelateria adjacent to Cafe al Bacio. Breakfast and lunch are free at the AquaSpa cafe.

As for the beach, the first one is Orient beach (large beach with lots of facilities and restaurants, and also has a nude area at the very end :eek:) and the second one is Maho beach (small strip of beach right next to airport runway...amazing to watch the planes land, they practically skim right over the sand). As for the surf, it was extremely windy the day we were in St. Maarten, so that probably accounts for a lot of the waves.

rigldbrg: If you want to post these on your roll call, go right ahead - no problem! And thanks for the kind words - we all really enjoyed the cruise, lots of great memories. :)

Chitown12562: Thank you so much. DD does spend a lot of time playing with these photos after the cruise (me, I always thought a picture was done after it was taken!), and it's really nice to see all her hard work is appreciated.

The pictures are lovely and tell your daughter that I said " thank you" for putting the different menus in her collection. This will be our second cruise ever, so we are looking forward to it, and I'm interested in any information that I can get regarding Celebrity Eclipse !

Infi: Thank your daughter so much for those fabulous pictures. I just called my TA and cancelled our upcoming cruise on Eclipse in Aqua. I explained to her that I had an extraordinary vicarious trip looking at your daughters pictures...just kiddin'. Thanks to your daughter, we are even more excited about our upcoming trip.

Archived