State rooms

Shady1

Hi Sharon, welcome to CC.

Not stayed in your cabin but it is in a good spot, just forward of the midship stairs and lifts on the starboard side. Midship is supposed to be the most stable part of the ship.

I've looked for on the net for a pic of your specific stateroom but nothing coming up. Found some generic pics and they look nice and bright, with tea and coffee facilities and walk in open wardrobe/storage. You can see a pic of an inside cabin here.

http://www.cruisecrowd.com/po-cabins.html

I've been on Azura twice since April. Stayed in balcony staterooms, what type of cabin have you got?

Its a big ship, but lovely. Try a meal in the Glasshouse on a sea-day, OLLY SMITHS, wine bar, where you can buy glasses of wine from all over the world, and the food is fab too.

Some photos here of the ship and cabins, click link

http://picasaweb.google.com/AuroraPartyCruiseSueV/AzuraApril10#slideshow/5458865851795395218

• 1 month later...
Thanks for your replys i am new to Cruise Critic and new to Cruising so i may be asking more questions if neccesary,hope this is ok

Thanks again

Welcome to Cruise Critic Sharon. I am sure you will find lots of answers to your questions of the coming months. Don't worry - we were all first-timers once so no question is too silly:) Just one warning - you do realise cruising is addictive don't you !!

Archived