Food Network +Carnival Cruise challenge

Azure Moon

cruisinbanddirectors is right, Food Network is good about repeating these great shows.

In fact, if the DirecTV's on-screen menu is correct, the episode will air again at 3:00AM (Eastern time, but check your local listing). Delta Dear, your DVR surely won't mind the late-night duty, especially for this challenge...it was awesome!

Delta Dear, Glad to hear you enjoyed this season's Survivor. I hope a contestant you liked -or could stand, if your fave was no longer in contention - won Survivor. LOL, I remember watching past Survivor finales and having to root for the least unfavorable contestant to win:p.

Where are they going to hold the next season? I gave up watching a few seasons ago, but would be tempted to watch again if they held one on a Caribbean island. Could you see Survivor Cozumel?, or Survivor St. Thomas, Survivor St. Maartan? :D LOL, quite a few of Cruise Critic members might try out for those.

Glad to see you have a couple of shots at recording the Carnival challenge. Just happened to think, maybe the episode could be watched on the Food Network website too.

nybumpkin, I totally agree with you about the winner.

I watched the episode (Food Network is my regular Sunday night programming, although I usually don't like Food Network Challenge). I won't say who won, but I thought the winner best captured a Carnival cruise experience.

Just watched it, and I agree about the winner! ;)

I watched the episode (Food Network is my regular Sunday night programming, although I usually don't like Food Network Challenge). I won't say who won, but I thought the winner best captured a Carnival cruise experience.

Just watched it, and I agree about the winner! ;)

Completely agree on the winner.

I agree too about the winner!

Like Mach, I wish we could have seen more of the Dream. :) ;)

I loved the winner's piece,

they did a great job.. I also had to watch Survivor... next season sounds like it will be GOOD.... they have a new twist coming up...

now, back to Food Network... I missed the first few minutes of the show,

thanks for letting me know which ship it was.. I never could see the name.

Not enough of the Dream and too much of some of the competitors boasting about themselves...

I, too, agree about the winner...

:)

The boasting is exactly why I normally don't watch Challenge. They all seem to love to put each other down.

Archived