Princess Special Services Fax Number??

seafish

Yep, that's it. maybe there is a temporary problem. Try again tomorrow.

Also, I am assuming you are faxing in a request for a mattress topper or pillows. I have faxed Princess ahead of time with my requests for the last 4 cruises with them and each time the steward has not been told of the requests in advance.

Didn't really matter tho, since I asked the steward for a topper and top sheet when we boarded and he took care of it when he did the evening turn down service.

Yep, that's it. maybe there is a temporary problem. Try again tomorrow.

Also, I am assuming you are faxing in a request for a mattress topper or pillows. I have faxed Princess ahead of time with my requests for the last 4 cruises with them and each time the steward has not been told of the requests in advance.

Didn't really matter tho, since I asked the steward for a topper and top sheet when we boarded and he took care of it when he did the evening turn down service.

When our faxed mattress pad or pillows request was listed under "special requests" on our online Cruise Personalizer it was on our bed; if not, had to ask our cabin steward for it. Requests may sometimes get misdirected or someone doesn't forward it to the ship but if listed on our reservation, it has been done for us.

When our faxed mattress pad or pillows request was listed under "special requests" on our online Cruise Personalizer it was on our bed; if not, had to ask our cabin steward for it. Requests may sometimes get misdirected or someone doesn't forward it to the ship but if listed on our reservation, it has been done for us.

I figured it hadn't been forwarded to him. I was trying to save the room steward some time and work figuring that if he knew about the requests in advance he could take care if them when he fixed up the room in the morning rather than having the extra work that evening.

I figured it hadn't been forwarded to him. I was trying to save the room steward some time and work figuring that if he knew about the requests in advance he could take care if them when he fixed up the room in the morning rather than having the extra work that evening.

We do it for the same reason & we also check the Cruise Personalizer to see if it's listed. Even then our steward might not get our request but our experience has been if it's listed, it's there. If not listed before our cruise, I call Princess to confirm that our request was sent to the ship.

Vmom & Astro Flyer .. thanks for your input. Good to know this IS the fax number. Do understand this may not get things done in advance - but worth a pre-cruise try. If not - we'll call -or- do on-board as usual. Again - thanks for the help. SeaFish

Vmom & Astro Flyer .. thanks for your input. Good to know this IS the fax number. Do understand this may not get things done in advance - but worth a pre-cruise try. If not - we'll call -or- do on-board as usual. Again - thanks for the help. SeaFish

Frankly if it were me, I'd go ahead and send the fax and after that just wait till you get on the ship. There have been people who have gotten the requests taken care of before they boarded. I just have never been one of those lucky ones.

Its really not a big deal tho since the room steward will take care of things for you if they don't get done in advance. Its not worth spending alot of time and energy over.

Archived