SDII Jan 22-29

loving life

• 4 weeks later...

ctbjr1309....you took the words outta my mouth!

Too bad Jimmy Boy.. You're being left behind in the dust on this one.

Had you just carried my bags and stuff on our last trip I might have considered paying your way. But, alas...

ctbjr1309....you took the words outta my mouth!

Too bad Jimmy Boy.. You're being left behind in the dust on this one.

Had you just carried my bags and stuff on our last trip I might have considered paying your way. But, alas...

Given your comment, I will let that easy lob drop. :eek:

Jim, I was going to buy your ticket but remembering you how vowed to avoid STT at all costs I thought better of it.

Thanks Charlie. For you I will gladly take a free ticket as long as I only fly into STT. Make sure I am flying out from SJU or SXM.:D Which one are we going on??

I can scoot around any posse.

I'd watch out for Mrs. ToyBar. She's pretty tough, has Silvio and the rest of the staff wrapped around her little finger (and every other finger) and is traveling with a Marine that takes no prisoners . . . don't say you weren't warned :) Seriously, you will have a great time with the group. Wish we were there.

FT

I'd watch out for Mrs. ToyBar. She's pretty tough, has Silvio and the rest of the staff wrapped around her little finger (and every other finger) and is traveling with a Marine that takes no prisoners . . . don't say you weren't warned :) Seriously, you will have a great time with the group. Wish we were there.

FT

Hi FT:

Wish we were going too. Sounds a fun group. You would like Gantt. Like you, he dances on tables and he knows all the words to "Its Raining Men".:eek:

Hi FT:

Wish we were going too. Sounds a fun group. You would like Gantt. Like you, he dances on tables and he knows all the words to "Its Raining Men".:eek:

While we know all the words to "It's Raining Men" FT and I have never danced on the tables! Alongside the bar stools and the tables ... most definitely!:p

While we know all the words to "It's Raining Men" FT and I have never danced on the tables! Alongside the bar stools and the tables ... most definitely!:p

Ok, so no "on the tables" stuff. Sorry, you know how those rumors fly on the waterfront.:eek:

Archived