Deposit no longer needed for Nachi Cocom?

danixbanani

Hello all-

I'm going to Nachi Cocom for the fourth time in January and this time around there was no deposit required at time of booking. I got my confirmation and everything but I'm a little skeptical. Is this new?

Thanks.

We are first timers to Cozumel - so many choices - looking at Nachi Cocom because of all the great reviews - have 3 generations going - 2 - 70's, the 50-58 group, and 5 20-somethings - thinking the 70-yr-olds will enjoy the smaller feel, but will the 20-yr-olds (they are all legal drinking age) feel surrounded by "old folks"?

We went last June and going back again this June. Last year there were 11 in our group ranging in ages from 50 to 16. Everyone had a great time! The younger kids went parasailing, while us "old folks" sat in the chairs or played in the water. Everyone enjoyed the pool. When we were discussing which cruise to go on this summer, Nachi Cocom was the one excursion everyone wanted to do again. You will love it there! :)

Last year we had to make a deposit, but just this morning when I reserved for this year, no deposit was required.

I can't wait to go back! What a perfect place to kick back and relax, as well as have some of the best Shrimp Ceviche around!:p

Archived