Latest Carnival shareholder info for OBC requests

flamomo

I just received this from Liza McDonald:

Please note effective immediately all future shareholder benefit applications please send documentation to fax number 661 753 0151 or email address shareholderbenefit@princesscruises.com for processing.

Thanks for posting it again! I lost the new address and now I will keep it in a safe place.:)

Excuse me! So sorry if I upset anyone by posting something I had not seen posted previously, despite reading the CC boards daily.

My only intention was to share what I THOUGHT was something new.

(Slinking away, red-faced)

Excuse me! So sorry if I upset anyone by posting something I had not seen posted previously, despite reading the CC boards daily.

Flamomo,

No problem with your posting, it was the snarky response you got that got me going.

Ah......... so that's why I didn't get a response from yesterday AM's fax. Will do it again today. I had both numbers and chose the original one.

Does anyone know if they are still using 0180 for military or is that also to be sent to 0151?

Ah......... so that's why I didn't get a response from yesterday AM's fax. Will do it again today. I had both numbers and chose the original one.

Does anyone know if they are still using 0180 for military or is that also to be sent to 0151?

This was posted by scranger on 18 Dec thread

I faxed my DD214, D/L, booking no., ship name, and sailing date to Yield Management at 661-753-1394 on 12/7, and received an e-mail confirmation from shareholderbenefit@princesscruises.com on 12/10.

Saw this same number on another posting.

I emailed my request so can't swear above is correct.

This was posted by scranger on 18 Dec thread

I faxed my DD214, D/L, booking no., ship name, and sailing date to Yield Management at 661-753-1394 on 12/7, and received an e-mail confirmation from shareholderbenefit@princesscruises.com on 12/10.

Saw this same number on another posting.

I emailed my request so can't swear above is correct.

OK. Will try that number right now.

Well you didn't annoy me! Thank you for posting this.

We just switched a cruise yesterday from Royal to Princess which means I get to use my Carnival stocks. I haven't sailed Princess in a while so this info is good to have.

I've now saved it in a safe place until I need it.

Thanks again! I appreciate the info.

dont sneak away red faced...I appreciate your post.....there are however some members that have nothing nice to say and too much time on their hands !

THANKS from me and I am sure other CC members for your post.

Just to clear things up...

I did not get snarky with Flamomo, in fact I thanked him/her for the post. I aimed my second post to the person who said it was posted about a month ago and I thought it rather rude!

I just received this from Liza McDonald:

Please note effective immediately all future shareholder benefit applications please send documentation to fax number 661 753 0151 or email address shareholderbenefit@princesscruises.com for processing.

Just an FYI; I sent my stock purchase confirmation and my 3 current booking numbers to the above referenced e-mail address the other day and received confirmation that my obc's had been issued within an hour! Great job Princess!:):)

• 2 months later...

Archived