Best All Inclusive Beach Club in Cozumel???

LounVal

haven't been to the others, but Nachi was great for service, seclusion, and lots of fun for our Roll Call in 2009.. the fact that each dish is prepared fresh for you was a definite plus for me!

I have a review of Nachi in my signature..it's the first part of the review so you don't need to read it all!

Just got back today from the Epic. We usually go to Nochi when in Cozumel. Last week we decided to try Ocean Beach Club. I would not go back. the service was good, but the Food and Drink stop at 3pm. After that you have to pay for drinks. The bathroom was locked up at 3:30. If you consider snorkeling gear a mask and snorkel than you wont be disappointed. Plus, the snorkeling is not good at all at any of the beach clubs. There is a lot of sea grass. The food was a buffet with very limited food. This is one families opinion, if you want to take a chance, go for it.

Just got back today from the Epic. We usually go to Nochi when in Cozumel. Last week we decided to try Ocean Beach Club. I would not go back. the service was good, but the Food and Drink stop at 3pm. After that you have to pay for drinks. The bathroom was locked up at 3:30. If you consider snorkeling gear a mask and snorkel than you wont be disappointed. Plus, the snorkeling is not good at all at any of the beach clubs. There is a lot of sea grass. The food was a buffet with very limited food. This is one families opinion, if you want to take a chance, go for it.

Thankyou for your review. Our ship leaves at 4:00, so that won't be a problem for us. I hope Quinn (Tour Operator) sees this so he can make any needed corrections. This place is fairly new so I would think he would'nt want to start with any negative reviews. This is what I had read about what is on the buffet menu: Chips and Salsa, Guacamole, Sour Cream, Pico De Gallo, Chicken, Beef, or Veg Fajitas, or Quesadillas, Pasta and Salads. Sounds pretty good to me, a nice change from typical cruise ship food. I will e-mail Quinn and ask if it is true about not serving after 3:00. I am looking at my confirmed activity voucher from ***********************, and it clearly states duration from 9am-5pm. I will let everybody know what Quinn says about this. We are doing a B2B five day cruise for Super Bowl and have this tour booked both times we are in Cozumel. Clearly we should know the facts. Thanks again for your review.

I went to Nachi in March and it was fantastic! I am cruising to Cozumel again in May and will be returning. We brought our own snorkel gear so I can't speak for any of the tours they offer. The service, food, and drinks were wonderful and there were about 20 other people there. By 3pm, we had the place mostly to ourselves. We had Carlos as our waiter and he was great, always quick with the drinks. My husband and his friend drank alcohol, I had virgin drinks and bottled water (I'm not much of a drinker) and I still felt I got more than my $$ worth. My husband and his friend would have half their drink left and Carlos would pop up asking what they wanted next. We were thoroughly impressed with Nachi :)

We were just at Nachi this past Monday on CCL Dream. It was nice, but I am not sure I would go back. It was chilly when we were there (not their fault, of course) and the hot tub was ice cold - never heated up all day. We got there at 10, left at 3. We sat by the pool, where it was warm in the sun. Yes, the drinks were great (we had Manuel as our waiter) the food okay. The beach itself was not large at all. It was a pleasant day, but not much to do there at all except relax. We got our $50 worth, but I think I need more action! There were about 30 people there when we went. As there were 5 cruise ships in port that day, we felt private was better, and Paradise Beach would be over run.

I did find this paragraph on the cozumel..... webiste in the info about Ocean Beach Club. Note the last sentence does state the bar and buffet end at 3pm.

For coming to Cozumel Ocean Beach Resort, you just need to take one of the many taxis (cost not included) available at your cruise terminal for a short 8 minute ride to the beach. Beach Club opens at 9am CST.

There is no set duration, you may stay as long as you desire, the Beach Resort closes at 5pm CST. Open bar and buffet are available from 10am through 3pm.

We spent the day last week at the Presidente Hotel. $140 for two people (could have brought two children too) included a room for the day and a $45 food and beverage credit. The hotel is very nice, large, clean with multiple beaches and two pools. Food was very good as was service. Room was lovely. The resort felt nearly empty and like we had the whole place to ourselves. Had the adult pool all to ourselves. Upscale experience - would return. Make reservations in advance but they don't ask for your credit card information until you arrive. $7 per person cab from the port - about a seven minute drive.

I want to make reservations for family of 4 adults and one toddler for our first time at Nachi for upcoming Dec 2011 cruise. Nachi came up under a company, Island Marketing,with tours on other islands and indicated that they need a credit card deposit after they verify availability. I am cautious in giving out credit card information and want to know how others securely made there reservations.

I want to make reservations for family of 4 adults and one toddler for our first time at Nachi for upcoming Dec 2011 cruise. Nachi came up under a company, Island Marketing,with tours on other islands and indicated that they need a credit card deposit after they verify availability. I am cautious in giving out credit card information and want to know how others securely made there reservations.

Island Marketing is the most secure way to make your reservation. If you do it directly through Nachi they have you e-mail them your CC# in an Excel form.

Is it necessary to make a reservation ahead of time at Nachi? Or can it be one at the dock?

You can't make them at the dock and since they only take 100 people a day, I would make them ahead of time. I have heard they take walkups if they aren't sold out though.

• 2 weeks later...
We were just at Nachi this past Monday on CCL Dream. It was nice, but I am not sure I would go back. It was chilly when we were there (not their fault, of course) and the hot tub was ice cold - never heated up all day. We got there at 10, left at 3. We sat by the pool, where it was warm in the sun. Yes, the drinks were great (we had Manuel as our waiter) the food okay. The beach itself was not large at all. It was a pleasant day, but not much to do there at all except relax. We got our $50 worth, but I think I need more action! There were about 30 people there when we went. As there were 5 cruise ships in port that day, we felt private was better, and Paradise Beach would be over run.

I just realized we were there the same day. Not that anyone cares. LOL.

Archived