Free yummy frozen yogurt in the corner of wipe-out cafe!

We just got off the Allure a couple of hours ago. Sadly, I only discovered the very yummy frozen yogurt (soft serve) the last day!! Boo hoo! There is the traditional soft serve by the pool deck. I thought it was hard to spot and apparently so did the dozens of people that would ask us where we got it. If you look at the back of the stage, to the left and to the right are some hidden doors in the walls facing the pools. They magically open at 11:30 daily with soft serve. The frozen yogurt soft serve is in the corner of the Wipe Out Cafe. This seems funny to me because it's a healthier option and the wipe-out cafe is NOT what I would consider healthy! So, we never explored it until the end. So, I thought you all would love to know about this hidden treat!!!

You need to do some better research. Its been posted here for awhile:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1322933

Wow! Didn't see that one coming. Glad to know my excitement to help another Cc member was so not appreciated by you.

Please forgive me for not researching all the threads first.

Have a nice day.

We just got off the Allure a couple of hours ago. Sadly, I only discovered the very yummy frozen yogurt (soft serve) the last day!! Boo hoo! There is the traditional soft serve by the pool deck. I thought it was hard to spot and apparently so did the dozens of people that would ask us where we got it. If you look at the back of the stage, to the left and to the right are some hidden doors in the walls facing the pools. They magically open at 11:30 daily with soft serve. The frozen yogurt soft serve is in the corner of the Wipe Out Cafe. This seems funny to me because it's a healthier option and the wipe-out cafe is NOT what I would consider healthy! So, we never explored it until the end. So, I thought you all would love to know about this hidden treat!!!

I will have to check it out in a couple of weeks. We were on Allure in December but I didn't know they had frozen yogurt at the Wipe Out Cafe.

Thanks for posting!

Heading out next week...thanks so much for the heads up...hoping you will post a full report, we need something to hang on to!

Heading out next week...thanks so much for the heads up...hoping you will post a full report, we need something to hang on to!

Zoey...I know what you mean! I was addicted to these boards before we sailed. I just posted a new thread. I tried to cover everything, but it's impossible. I will have to work on my review writing skills sometime! Let me know if you have questions...you are going to LOVE it!

Zoey...I know what you mean! I was addicted to these boards before we sailed. I just posted a new thread. I tried to cover everything, but it's impossible. I will have to work on my review writing skills sometime! Let me know if you have questions...you are going to LOVE it!

We sailed on the Oasis and love love loved it, which is why we booked the Allure...I was so disappointed that more reports have not been made about the Allure...what do you recommend as a must do/see etc? Did you try Samba grill?

We sailed on the Oasis and love love loved it, which is why we booked the Allure...I was so disappointed that more reports have not been made about the Allure...what do you recommend as a must do/see etc? Did you try Samba grill?

Zoey, I would say MUST SEE Blue Planet. Must See Oceanaria. But, these might be the things you had on Oasis? Not sure...our last one was the Freedom of the Seas so the entertainment on this ship was WAY better. The other Must does are probably same as Oasis: Zip line !

We did visit Samba and enjoyed it. We didn't have any of the bad/unfriendly service that I've now read about. In fact, our server was from Brazil and was very warm and had great information. So did the meat guy. We kept our sign on green for a while and were overrun with meats. She finally said: You know you CAN turn it to red for a little while, take a break and then turn it back on! LOL... The soup portion was huge. The rest were normal and they offered seconds. (We said no to seconds, but I have a feeling they'd give you thirds too!)

Zoey, I would say MUST SEE Blue Planet. Must See Oceanaria. But, these might be the things you had on Oasis? Not sure...our last one was the Freedom of the Seas so the entertainment on this ship was WAY better. The other Must does are probably same as Oasis: Zip line !

We did visit Samba and enjoyed it. We didn't have any of the bad/unfriendly service that I've now read about. In fact, our server was from Brazil and was very warm and had great information. So did the meat guy. We kept our sign on green for a while and were overrun with meats. She finally said: You know you CAN turn it to red for a little while, take a break and then turn it back on! LOL... The soup portion was huge. The rest were normal and they offered seconds. (We said no to seconds, but I have a feeling they'd give you thirds too!)

Thank you so much for the info...the Oasis did have an aqua show though the name escapes me now..I am told the shows on the Allure are different..so can't wait...a few more days ;-)

Thanks!!! My DH & I would've been SEVERELY DISAPPOINTED if we had missed the soft serve!!!! :D

I really appreciate any and ALL helpful hints and "hidden treasurers", even if I've read them before as it sometimes takes me a time or two to get things to register in this feeble mind.

Great to know about the frozen yogurt, thanks! My husband will be thrilled.

I really appreciate any and ALL helpful hints and "hidden treasurers", even if I've read them before as it sometimes takes me a time or two to get things to register in this feeble mind.

Great to know about the frozen yogurt, thanks! My husband will be thrilled.

This "feeble" mind appreciates it too! I'm 37 years young, but with the daily grind, I have a too much on my plate to remember some of these details. This has been a great refresher course! ;)

Are you stating that there is soft serve on the pool deck, where it usually is, in addition to the Wipe Out Cafe? I am a bit confused by the "hidden doors" and the Wipe Out Cafe comments. It is is like Oasis, the Wipe Out Cafe opens daily at 11 or 11:30 am, doesn't it?

Is there also soft serve near the H2O Zone?

Are you stating that there is soft serve on the pool deck, where it usually is, in addition to the Wipe Out Cafe? I am a bit confused by the "hidden doors" and the Wipe Out Cafe comments. It is is like Oasis, the Wipe Out Cafe opens daily at 11 or 11:30 am, doesn't it?

Is there also soft serve near the H2O Zone?

Two soft serves by the H2O zone...in the "hidden doors." LOL

Two soft serves frozen yogurt in the Wipe-out cafe.

I don't remember the Wipe-out hours, but the H20 zone soft serve definitely not available before 11:30.

Enjoy!

Two soft serves by the H2O zone...in the "hidden doors." LOL

Two soft serves frozen yogurt in the Wipe-out cafe.

I don't remember the Wipe-out hours, but the H20 zone soft serve definitely not available before 11:30.

Enjoy!

Just checked with my DD and she didn't think the soft-serve was available in the morning. Also, it was not available at all on the first day. Definitely get it though. They alternated between chocolate/vanilla and chocolate/strawberry. Yum!!

Is this more like the tart frozen yogurt that has gotten popular in the last couple years?

While I enjoy the traditional yogurt they offer, it is sort of "standard issue", and similar to what is served at McDonalds, Costco, IKEA, etc.

Is this more like the tart frozen yogurt that has gotten popular in the last couple years?

While I enjoy the traditional yogurt they offer, it is sort of "standard issue", and similar to what is served at McDonalds, Costco, IKEA, etc.

I thought it was better and more flavorful than the soft serve by H20, but I guess it's all up to taste...so cool that there are two sets to try out!! I just wish i'd found the wipe out one sooner!

Archived