Free yummy frozen yogurt in the corner of wipe-out cafe!

We enjoyed the frozen yogurt almost every day on the Oasis. Glad to see Allure has it, too! Must admit we did go there for the pretzel dogs, too. Not good for you, but yummy. Didn't gain any weight with all the walking we did, so I guess we did ok.

amazingly...I didn't gain either but it totally has to be the walking and the stairs. That ship is so big we covered a lot of ground, happily, to enjoy it all. Bonus of a Mega ship I guess!

• 1 year later...
We just got off the Allure a couple of hours ago. Sadly, I only discovered the very yummy frozen yogurt (soft serve) the last day!! Boo hoo! There is the traditional soft serve by the pool deck. I thought it was hard to spot and apparently so did the dozens of people that would ask us where we got it. If you look at the back of the stage, to the left and to the right are some hidden doors in the walls facing the pools. They magically open at 11:30 daily with soft serve. The frozen yogurt soft serve is in the corner of the Wipe Out Cafe. This seems funny to me because it's a healthier option and the wipe-out cafe is NOT what I would consider healthy! So, we never explored it until the end. So, I thought you all would love to know about this hidden treat!!!

so it is not available 24hrs/day? :O

• 4 months later...
While getting frozen yogurt in the Wipe Out cafe...skip the tiny cones and grab a plastic glass (next to the drink station) and a spoon off the serving line. Fill it all the way up and head to the Solarium for a nice treat.

Excellent idea!

On embarkation day, the WJ and Park Cafe I am reading will be mobbed .. but what about the Wipe-Out Cafe? Will it be open when we board the ship?[/QUOTE]

Not likely. And it has limited hours during the other days. It opens at either 11 or 12 and is usually closed by around 4 or 5 PM.

Archived