Ryndam - Will Hair Straighteners Work?

marc62

Hello

My wife has asked if her hair straighteners will work in our cabin, she is concerned as they worked on our first cruise RCI Splendour, but not on RCI Navigator.

This will be our first cruise with Holland America as we wanted to upgrade from RCI who we have had our previous two cruises with. We have booked a BB Grade Balcony Suite on Deck 9. Has anyone stayed in one, have we chosen well for our budget?

Many thanks

Marc

Many thanks for your help

Hello

We have booked a BB Grade Balcony Suite on Deck 9. Has anyone stayed in one, have we chosen well for our budget?

Many thanks

Marc

Many thanks for your help

The balcony rooms on these small ships are a wonderful choice and you will be close up the stairs to get to the Lido. I think you will enjoy your trip very much.

Curling Irons, hair straighteners - all the same. my curling iron worked great. they do have your voltage and if there is any problem they will give you an adapter. i don't think you have a problem....

have a great cruise and a great time :):)

Hair straighteners designed to work in the Northern Hemisphere will not work properly. This is due to the coriolis effect. This force makes hurricanes in the Northern hemisphere rotate counter-clockwise, while those in the Southern Hemisphere rotate clockwise.

So if you take a hair straightener designed to work in the Northern Hemisphere, it will make the hair MUCH more frizzier in the Southern Hemisphere!

Trust me , I stayed in a Holiday Inn Express last night!

hair straighteners designed to work in the northern hemisphere will not work properly. This is due to the coriolis effect. This force makes hurricanes in the northern hemisphere rotate counter-clockwise, while those in the southern hemisphere rotate clockwise.

So if you take a hair straightener designed to work in the northern hemisphere, it will make the hair much more frizzier in the southern hemisphere!

Trust me , i stayed in a holiday inn express last night!

rotflmao!

Archived