Online Check-in Doesn't Like Early Departure Flight

gemz

I'm trying to do the on-line check-in and entering my departure flight of 10:55 am and it doesn't like the flight time as it is coming back with a message that the suggested earliest flight is 11:30 am and it doesn't let me proceed any further with the check-in. I don't see a problem with the 10:55 am departure from Port Everglades to the Ft. Lauderdale airport which is only minutes away. Should I just put in the 11:30 am departure flight time just so I can proceed with the on-line check-in?

I know the time is a bit tight but I plan to do an express self-checkout disembarkment as early as possible. The last two days are Sea Days so if there were any earlier problems with late passengers getting back to the ship from the islands, I'm sure the ship can pick up speed on the last two days and make it back in time.

Just put a later flight, you can put the correct time on board. Or do self disembarkation and then you don't have to worry.

Just for the recored I made a 9:25am flight in Sept, barring anything unforeseen you should be fine.

Yeah...just put the 1st time they'll accept. If you don't want to do the "self-carry", about mid-way thru the cruise, they'll ask you to tell them if you have an early flight...tell them! You'll be in one of the 1st groups off the ship.

Thanks Everyone! Much appreciated. It's our 11th cruise and it's the first time we're taking this early departure flight and without any unforseen incident, I'm confident we'll be okay because the Ft. Lauderdale airport is so close. Now if it were the Miami airport, that would be different. Thanks again.

Archived