Undercover Boss - NCL

mariemorgan

When he told Michael that he was promoted to assistant CD, my first thought was "What about the person that is the assistant CD now?"

Did he get promoted too or demoted? I'm sure they had an assistant CD before.

Most ships have more than one assistant CD so his promotion doesn't necessarily displace anyone already in that position, and with so many ships in the fleet, and a certain amount of turnover, it shouldn't be a problem. Have to wonder that he apparently didn't recognize the CEO of his company, especially someone who is prominently displayed in most of their media materials.:rolleyes:

That whople show is kind of one sided. They usually show four different people that the CEO comes in contact with and they all get something out of it. What about all of the other people that work for those companies and do great things too. I think out of all of the shows, there has only been two instances where the person the CEO worked with got into trouble. One was a Hooters manager and the other a call center worker who was rude to the customer.

I would like to know how it chosen where he will work and jobs he will perform??? Are these the jobs he said he wanted to do??? How are the people chosen that he works with??? So he has to give the people he worked with something for participating (Promotion, free cruise etc)??? I don't buy into the whole concept of the show!

Agreed! If you need to be called his/their guest you really need to get a life. You're a paying customer whether he calls you that or not.

You're missing the point: in the hospitality industry, including cruise lines, customers are referred to as guests. It doesn't take a degree in Hotel Management from Cornell to know this, so no, I don't need to get a life. It's the nomenclature of the industry Kevin Sheehan now works in and he should speak it correctly.

Being a cruiser it was good to see the boss doing everyday work. This episode was kind of lame, and it didnt keep mu interest until the waitress called him by his name, and they made the deal for her not to blow his cover. The "ice rink" was a joke!!!!

Archived