Undercover Boss - NCL

mariemorgan

This is very Interested we Tivo'd it..and watching it now...I read alot of the reviews on the Epic and one of my son's freinds went on it and the parents said it was OK..they liked the Oasis, the Carnival Liberty and the Carnival Freedom...

****SPOILERS****

Silvia got promoted to Head Waitress and NCL is going to host her wedding on the ship.

Michael got promoted to Assistant Cruise Director and NCL is matching any money he raises for the cancer foundation in his and his mothers name.

John gets to go home to New York to see his parents, and NCL is taking them all on a cruise out of New York.

Heather (I think that's her name) got offered a place in the management program.

Pretty good show all around.

SPOILERS++++++

the girl from rec crew (jessica) was offered a management trainee position so she can experience different positions and see what she likes, and maybe work her way into corporate.

the deck maintenance guy--his wife and new baby will be flown to new York, and along with his parents get to take a cruise as a guest

Silvia--the waitress--was promoted to senior waitress, and made part of the shipboard advisory committee, and gets to have her wedding on the ship

Michael - the dance party guy--was promoted to assistant CD for the Epic.

I thought it was a very good show. It's interesting to see the exec's reaction to how hard the crew works. Uncle Bob would have been a good one to do this for Carnival but it would have been hard to disguise him.

SPOILERS++++++

the girl from rec crew (jessica) was offered a management trainee position so she can experience different positions and see what she likes, and maybe work her way into corporate.

the deck maintenance guy--his wife and new baby will be flown to new York, and along with his parents get to take a cruise as a guest

Silvia--the waitress--was promoted to senior waitress, and made part of the shipboard advisory committee, and gets to have her wedding on the ship

Michael - the dance party guy--was promoted to assistant CD for the Epic.

I loved seeing the video of Epic. Was disappointed that, even though all four featured employees mentioned how hard it was to be away from family and friends, that Sheehan didn't throw in free Internet or calls home for the duration of their contracts!

The C.E.O. Kevin referred to the Epic's "customers" and not passengers or guests. :eek:

I saw this post on another board as well. It is a interesting thing. I can not wait to watch this tommorrow.

Archived