Magic date?

jackdiamond

Thank you folks. In the unlikely event that our April Equinox cruise fare is reduced then we can still take advantage of same. There appear to be a plethora of vacanies on this cruise, but we are pleased with our AQ room and fare. Obviously, a reduction of said fare would be icing on the cake.

As a follow-up question on this subject, does anyone know if the cut-off date relates to the original booking or is it re-set with changes to different sailings?

I did a booking while on the Summit last spring (pre-cutoff). At the time, full Europe itineraries for 2011 weren't available, so we booked something close that was interesting.

Post May, we moved the booking to the Solstice for June 2011. The booking ID number stayed the same, but the sailing changed.

Any idea if this would fall under the old or new guidelines?

Thanks.

As a follow-up question on this subject, does anyone know if the cut-off date relates to the original booking or is it re-set with changes to different sailings?

I did a booking while on the Summit last spring (pre-cutoff). At the time, full Europe itineraries for 2011 weren't available, so we booked something close that was interesting.

Post May, we moved the booking to the Solstice for June 2011. The booking ID number stayed the same, but the sailing changed.

Any idea if this would fall under the old or new guidelines?

Thanks.

It still should show the original booking date if you have the same booking ID, so I think you would be OK -- having said that, you might want to call Celebrity to confirm.

I checked and all the versions of the booking confirmation (both before and after the sailing change) show the same booking date in March.

So it looks like we're still under the pre-May rules, so hopefully we'll be able to take advantage of late drops... but June in the Med is pretty busy so I won't be holding my breath!

Archived