Epic s6 Aft Penthouse shower?

erdoran

What's the shower like the in Epic aft penthouse? I vaguely remember it maybe being a bathtub/shower combo? We loved the shower in the spa suite with the two different showerheads, am hoping the aft PH has something same or similar??

What's the shower like the in Epic aft penthouse? I vaguely remember it maybe being a bathtub/shower combo? We loved the shower in the spa suite with the two different showerheads, am hoping the aft PH has something same or similar??

Nope

The penthouse was advertised as having a separate tub and shower. Penthouses now have a tub/shower combo. It looks nice but to shower in a garden tub is a bit odd. Only on Epic will you see a shower in a garden tub. You have to stand near the back of the tub where the tub starts to curve up to shower. Not a huge deal but if you are paying big bucks for a suite, ask yourself why the Penthouse is the ONLY suite on Epic without a separate tub and shower.

I hated the shower, I had to ask for a stool just to get into it, never again. The courtyard ph is the same as the aft ph. We loved everything else about the epic so much we are booked again, but this time we are in the spa suite. Looking forward to it.

Pat

Archived