Stuff I learned on the Miracle

serene56

Im still working on it.. It took me all day sunday to post pictures of Costa Maya. Sorry-

When do you cruise?? This weeK. Head to the pursers desk and ask to see he weeks menu. Really focus on seeing whats on the menu that Wednesday.

Im still working on it.. It took me all day sunday to post pictures of Costa Maya. Sorry-

When do you cruise?? This weeK. Head to the pursers desk and ask to see he weeks menu. Really focus on seeing whats on the menu that Wednesday.

We don't leave for 2 weeks, I am just trying to get everything out of the way.....I'll try to be more patient...... 36_19_1.gif

I keep checking for the menus and more updates too!

I loved your pictures of Costa Maya brought back lots of great memories. I loved that port we did just what you did without the long lines.

Great review-we sail June 12th and after your post it is really going to be hard to wait.

I am especially excited about the Skyway Bridge. Now that will be a first for us. I have no doubt we will not miss it even tho Tampa is our home. Only been on top of the bridge never under it.

Also appreciate the info about N&N's and the window seat. I would have rushed right to reservations and reserved a window seat-Not now. Thanks.

Again thanks for taking the time to share your cruise with us. Dot

Dan: I am having such a problem scanning the stuff. My son promised he will be over later tonight to show me what I am doing wrong. Hoping to get those menus and the camp sheets posted by this weekend.

Hi Miracle Cruisers.

We have cruised Carnival about 10 times. We are interested in taking a cruise of the Miracle. We are also considering one on the 11's in the aft of the ship. The cabins there look huge! Can anyone give me some information on the layout, size, etc.

Thanks

The aft suites are NOT created equal. The cabins on deck 8 are broke up into different rooms. When you enter the cabin there is a sitting area. then the bedroom felt like a seperate room.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/231082601/281907025FmNYtd

is a pciture with the seperate areas.

here is a different layout of a suite. This cabin holds 4 people

http://community.webshots.com/photo/231082601/281912617egqLTB

pics of the pride-- same class ship as the Miracle.

http://community.webshots.com/album/146127830RchNhk

Dan: I am having such a problem scanning the stuff. My son promised he will be over later tonight to show me what I am doing wrong. Hoping to get those menus and the camp sheets posted by this weekend.

Thanks.....I'll be watching:D

Serene - your reviews are awesome. Makes me get even more excited about sailing on her on April 3...30 days to go :)

Thanks for the reminder not to try to do everything. I have found myself scouring the capers trying to plan out all of this stuff to do....I need to just chill and hit the highlights.

Longing to sail away

Chelle

Chelle: Something I found while sailing on te Miracle= 4 ports of doing it all is very tiresome. I was sooo tired on Friday night that after dinner I couldnt do much. I did see ticket to ride though.

We also took a few hours that first day to get as many pictures of the ship so we didnt have to during the week. Mid week we realized we didnt get pics of the pools or the slide. So one night about 10 or so we went to the deck with the slide... it was dark and it was empty. We took a few pics of the slide and there was a image of a ghost on the background. We put the pictures on teh computer but the image is gone. We took the card to walgreens to devleope to see what happens=and again the image disappeared. We went the next night to take pics of the slide and the ghost was not there.

One night when you are cruising will you take a pic of the slide and tell me what YOU see..

Good point about the four ports. My aunt did the southern Caribbean cruise a year ago. She said it was pretty tiring - a port each day.

She and my mother are going with my daughter and me in July. We're planning to do excursions at Belize and Costa Maya. I believe we'll just take a cab to 7-mile beach in GC and take a cab to shop in Cozumel.

Last time Mom cruised she had no time to shop in Cozumel. She's out of Mexican vanilla - no chocolate chip cookies for the grandchildren. My kids are insisting I take Grandma shopping! No one makes cookies like Grandma.

I did not see a basketball court. I did see a cage with a net in there. Its located up top by the funnel deck--like next to the area that take you to the funnel deck. (around taht area somewhere I saw that cage)

Yes there is a basketball/volleyball court on the miracle not sure if it is a full court but I watched several kids tossing a few hoops last week. The court is sreened in and is on the sports deck forward. There is also a golf cage over by the funnel.

I have been reading everything about the Miracle along with erRN2be, who I will be a fellow cruiser with on 4/3! I am very excited about the funnel deck and seeing the clearance of the ship under that bridge, been across it many times (used to live in Tampa and Clearwater) but never under it!

Wish I had the amount of $$$ you had in your account, but sure hubby will let me do almost anything I want..........I hope...LOL!

Thanks again for all the great info!

475.00 is not a lot of money for cruising. But I am cheap--so very cheap I make Lincoln cry by squeezing the pennies a lot. I wanted a massage but after seeing the prices onboard I knew I could wait for Costa Maya and both Joe & I could get a long massage for half of what it would cost me for half time on the ship.

There really isnt much for me to buy on the ship. This was the first time I went all out and did myself in.

There are two shows = Generations and Ticket to RIde.

Generations is on Mondy- 8:45 and 10:30 (its ok- I thought the girl needed singing lessons. It was a way to waste an hour.

Ticket to ride is on Friday 8:45 and 10:30 (it too was better then Generations)

So it sounds like the experiment of having the show times for the late dinner seating before dinner has ended. I'm happy about that. I'd much rather go to the show after dinner.:)

How are the menus coming along serene? I do appreciate all the Miracle info.....only 13 days to go..........

Dan: I got desserts scanned over the weekend and should have those posted on webshots by tonight. Dinner menus have to be resized so we can read them on webshots. So lets say Dinner shoul dbe done by wed / thursday at the latest

Archived