Weather in the MED?

Kruz Guys

Can anyone give us an idea of what the weather is like in the Med during the month of November? We are booked on the Solstice out of Barcelona for a 12 night cruise (Nov 4 - 16). Have heard it could be cool to cold and perhaps windy. Just want to be prepared and pack correctly.

Thanks

Happy Cruising

Kruz Guys

Stephen and Tom

stephenandtom@att.net

Hi

We were in the Med in August and it was quite cool and windy at times then (odd weather for mid August I admit! ) Having said that I would say that in November it will be cool,windy and possibly quite choppy.

You are best to pack with some warm clothes, particularly for the evening.

Whatever, have a great cruise -;)

It shouldn't be too bad during the day - probably the upper 50's. I would bring rain gear/sweaters/wind breaker type of outerwear and dress in layers. I wouldn't worry too much about the evenings as you will most likely be back from your shore excursions and inside the skin of the ship.

Can anyone give us an idea of what the weather is like in the Med during the month of November? We are booked on the Solstice out of Barcelona for a 12 night cruise (Nov 4 - 16). Have heard it could be cool to cold and perhaps windy. Just want to be prepared and pack correctly.

Thanks

Happy Cruising

Kruz Guys

Stephen and Tom

stephenandtom@att.net

Try checking weatherchannel.com- they have a travel tab-click for your ports

Carole

If you go to wunderground.com you can enter the city and get a historical look at temps for the particular date. At least you'll get a range.

Depending on where you'll be, it can vary a lot. Greece obviously warmer than Barcelona.

Archived