Web cam and itinerary question

roothy123

I went on the Insignia web cam last night and thought I saw an itinerary posted that is the same as our upcoming cruise (Samba Serenade). However, this morning the web cam is posting the itinerary for the cruise starting Jan. 14. How do you find out where a ship is if you're not sure the web cam info is correct? In it's "Destinations" section, Oceania lists future cruises, but I don't see a way to check "in progress" cruises.

I am trying to see if the Samba Serenade cruise on Insignia is currently "out there," or if not, starting soon, so I can check out some port views.

Intresting. I found an Insignia, but it is a pleasure craft moored in Florida. I found the Regatta at St. Barts, though, which is no doubt accurate. I'll keep trying on the Insignia, as I did just find a torn-out page I had saved from O's catalog and it indicates that a Samba cruise was scheduled to go out Jan. 2.

Thanks.

Just wondering:

Is there a way to find out how many passengers are booked on your cruise?

Is there a way to see which cabins are reserved (or not)?

Would one of you fellow posters deliver room service to me right now?

I need a bit of O pampering...and soft ocean breezes...and a dip

in the pool...and gourmet food...a facial would be just wonderful

today...! Oh, well; I can wait!

Barbara

OK, I'm getting closer. Don, I found Insignia in Brazil on your site, but then nothing for today or a couple days from now, when it magically appears at another port. There's only one "at sea" day on this cruise, so I suspect Insignia is at a port somewhere. I guess the web cam is not working on Insignia today!

Barbara, I know you can go on O's web site and go through the booking process (up until commitment) to see what cabins are open. I suppose if you had plenty of time, you could use the same site to see how many cabins are open, and then add!

As to Oceania room service, I think you're out of luck unless you live in St. Barts, Brazil, or wherever Nautica may be!

Archived