Emerald Princess Cabin E730 Advice

Travelrd

i usually book cabin e731 on this ship but for my next cruise, it's already booked. e730 is available but i know it's above the club fusion lounge and i was wondering what the noise situation is in this cabin. Any personal experiences or advice would be welcome.

thank you in advance for your reply.

Have had both E 730 and 731 on many ships. I always bring a soft pair of ear plugs just iin case, but I have found that you can hear the bass through the floor of E731 for a while but it is not an all night deal. These 2 mini suites are my favorite for the covered balcony minis, and quiet.

Enjoy E731!

We are also in E730 on The Ruby in April and after reading a lot of posts here on CC both pro and con I decided that the pros far outweigh the cons and so I am so looking forward to my stay in this much coveted mini suite with the great balcony! It is also on the port side so you can sit on your balcony with an adult beverage in hand as you sail away from Ft. Lauderdale and wave at all those poor people who are not on your cruise:):)

thank you both for your advice. i know how special those two mini-suites are but i've only been on the starboard side and was told there was noise on the port side, but if that's all i can get, i'll take it.

what happened is this. last wednesday, princess cancelled the april 26th cruise saying the ship was being redeployed somewhere else. i had booked that cruise and e731 last april when i was on my panama canal cruise. so, as far as i can tell, the april 6th cruise is still on. i'm waiting to hear from my ta today.

thank you

We have this cabin for April 17th cruise. I will be glad to post results. Have always had E730 but wanted port this time for sailing out of Port Everglades. Have also read all the pros and cons but that balcony and view have us hooked so we will put up with a little bass annoyance if necessary.

We were in E730 on the Emerald on a Baltics cruise in the summer of 2009. We brought ear plugs and never needed them. Maybe with such a port intensive cruise no one stayed up late (we didn't :)). I wouldn't hesitate to stay in that cabin again -- we loved the balcony and the lack of foot traffic in the hallway.

i'm booked on the april 6th eastern caribbean cruise on the emerald and i did book e731. i'll make sure to bring ear plugs and hopefully won't need them. i'll also bring some ambien so i'll sleep very well too.

thanks again for all your messages.

We have been in both E731 and E730 and really didn't notice much difference. We had one night where there was a faint bass sound, but other than that it was fine. I wouldn't hesitate to book E730 again. In fact, we do have it booked for a B2B next yr!:)

Archived