Solstice Super Bowl Sunday

ronews

I have been on the Connie, Solstice and Equinox when the super bowl is on, do not worry they usually have it on in the main theatre on a big screen so you will get to see it . They also have specials on beer buckets and a pre party in one of the bars.

They also show it on one of the channels on the TV so you can also watch in your cabin

It's always agreat atmosphere on the ship, the entertain ment staff usually do something special, last year our cruise director changed his top every time there was a touchdown :D....enjoy

I have been on the Connie, Solstice and Equinox when the super bowl is on, do not worry they usually have it on in the main theatre on a big screen so you will get to see it . They also have specials on beer buckets and a pre party in one of the bars.

They also show it on one of the channels on the TV so you can also watch in your cabin

It's always agreat atmosphere on the ship, the entertain ment staff usually do something special, last year our cruise director changed his top every time there was a touchdown :D....enjoy

I am so psyched:D I will be sailing SUMMIT on Superbowl Sunday:)

I have sailed during the playoffs before but this will be the 1st time

cruising for the BIG GAME:)

Archived