Who wants to do a cc group epic europe 6-2012

Pugs

WHAT KEEPS YOU SAILIN NCL  

13 members have voted

1. 1. WHAT KEEPS YOU SAILIN NCL

• FREE STYLE
    • SERVICE

:DI am working on putting together a Cruise Critic Group cruise for the Epic Europe June 2012, who wants to join me!!!!!!

I am new to the NCL line and Europe, however I am not new to Cruise critic or group leader.

I have done groups for the Carnival line, some of you may know me!!!!;)

I am just in the prep stage, I am really excited, who it in!!!!!!icon10.gif

Come on !!!! I know you are thinking Europe 2012 June and I know you know how much fun it is to do a group cruise.

I have e-mailed Laura and Johna to get the ball rolling !!!!!

Now who wants to join me...

Welcome, keep peeping here and I will let you know as soon as Johna and Laura gives us the word....

I plan on this Cruise and am very excited about it. Looks like it is a little less to fly into Barcelona the best I can tell.

This will be a once in a live time for me and my hubby and our boys ( 20 and 30 at cruise time), after

this one my adult sons are on their own for vacations!!!!:D!

Below is the itinerary for the cruise you have chosen and information about the ports of call you'll be visiting.

EPIC_7d_WestMed-VFE_RT_BCN_247x182.gif

DayPortArriveDepartSun Barcelona - -6:00 PMMon At Sea - -- -Tue Naples 7:00 AM7:00 PMWed Rome (Civitavecchia) 7:00 AM7:00 PMThu Florence/Pisa (Livorno) 7:00 AM7:00 PMFri Nice (Villefranche) 8:00 AM7:00 PMSat Marseille 7:00 AM4:00 PMSun Barcelona 5:00 AM- -

Disembarkation usually begins 2 hours after docking.

Due to security reasons, all guests must be on board 2 hours before sailing.

Itineraries are subject to change at any time without notice.

Looks good to me! I wish there was a stop in Greece, but I know we'd need a longer cruise for that one.

I saw the Epic parked next to us in Miami in Aug..wow!

We will do Greece in 2013!!!!!;)

Below is the itinerary for the cruise you have chosen and information about the ports of call you'll be visiting.

EPIC_7d_WestMed-VFE_RT_BCN_247x182.gif

DayPortArriveDepartSun Barcelona - -6:00 PMMon At Sea - -- -Tue Naples 7:00 AM7:00 PMWed Rome (Civitavecchia) 7:00 AM7:00 PMThu Florence/Pisa (Livorno) 7:00 AM7:00 PMFri Nice (Villefranche) 8:00 AM7:00 PMSat Marseille 7:00 AM4:00 PMSun Barcelona 5:00 AM- -

Disembarkation usually begins 2 hours after docking.

Due to security reasons, all guests must be on board 2 hours before sailing.

Itineraries are subject to change at any time without notice.

We did the western med on the Gem in 2009 and were thinking of doing it again in MAY 2012. Malta has been replaced by Marseilles which makes me happy. Wonderful warm croissants in Villefranche...ooh la la ;) Barcelona is a wonderful walking city, I just loved it, I am quickly talking myself into this...now for the DH...

I was thinking of doing this cruise with my daughter ,but in mid May, not June. When would you be going in June? My daughter will be 18, if it matters

I have a 19 yr old will be 20 at the time and some other that ask about this cruise has teens that age also.

We did the western med on the Gem in 2009 and were thinking of doing it again in MAY 2012. Malta has been replaced by Marseilles which makes me happy. Wonderful warm croissants in Villefranche...ooh la la ;) Barcelona is a wonderful walking city, I just loved it, I am quickly talking myself into this...now for the DH...

You are more than welcome to join us!!!!!

Sounds like we have a lot of planning to do in a short time :eek: lol

They have 2 June sail dates June 17 and June 24....I really like eather date for me.

Neither date will work for me, unfortunately. You see, my daughter is a twin and her and her brother's birthday is on June 25. I can't be with one and not the other on their birthday. That's why I was thinking May, right after she comes home from college.

Taking my first cruise, same itinerary, on the Epic, leaving September 23, 2012. Please encourage everyone to post reviews and forum posts with the fabulous, the good, and the so-so upon return. This will not only be my first cruise, but my first European vacation so I'm relying on CC for all the tips I can get to enhance my trip. We are spending at least a week in Spain before the cruise leaves so I'm having a real blast planning for both parts of the vacation.

Taking my first cruise, same itinerary, on the Epic, leaving September 23, 2012. Please encourage everyone to post reviews and forum posts with the fabulous, the good, and the so-so upon return. This will not only be my first cruise, but my first European vacation so I'm relying on CC for all the tips I can get to enhance my trip. We are spending at least a week in Spain before the cruise leaves so I'm having a real blast planning for both parts of the vacation.

We will do that ;)

I have been in contact with Laura, we should have some prices soon !!!

Now who wants to join us...

Newer Ship:D

Sure to be a great time:cool:

CC Group pricing ( when we get it);)

Meet new people, some first time Europe, some first time cruisers:)

Plans , as much or as little as you would like, its you vacation !!!;)

Archived