Who wants to do a cc group epic europe 6-2012

Pugs

WHAT KEEPS YOU SAILIN NCL  

13 members have voted

1. 1. WHAT KEEPS YOU SAILIN NCL

• FREE STYLE
    • SERVICE

There is a group cruise getting put together for the Spirit in June.

Official CC Group Cruise, Spirit, 6/27/2012, 12 nt Med, Venice to Barcelona

So if you can't swing the Epic dates there is another choice out there.

I seen that one, its a bit too many nights for me. I wanted the newer ship..

I want to do 2 days before the cruise do I have only 10 days to vacation and the 7 day cruise fits right in.

Have you cruise NCL before?

We are looking at June 17th or 24th, whice ever has the best pricing and it they are the same we will vote.

I am so excited EUROPE and a CRUISE what could be better !!!!!!

Guess we're out - you would be on it before us! The July 1st sailing really works best for us & since we are already booked it just makes more sense to stay put. But post a review so we can see how you like it!

1. PUGS

PUGS # 2

2. DEBnGAB

3. SLcreads

4. tdggal1980

5. LWCALIF

I know this is a maybe list and depends on price and the sail date..

Wouldn't you love to make a CC group out of this. Great planning, perks, red. deposit.....meet new friends, newer ship... Great ports

It appears the June 24th sailing would save us some money based on the website pricing....I'd have to see. Don't count us out yet! :D

Yers you correct and I like the 24th also, you would love doing a group, it make 1 great mind work with many others...you can also share tours which I have heard is the way to go for Europe.;)

I plan to arrive a few days early to tour Barcelona, or if the flight works better say a few days after.:D

I picked up a broc. on the Epic today and what a ship she is...:eek:

If you haven't seen her look on the web sight, she is front and center.:eek:

Now I know we will get a great price fo a cc group and if you are looking for a great price on a newer ship and want to have a great time planing you are at the right place...

I am waiting on pricing from Laura right now.

I know space will be limited you you need to post you maybe name here

now!!!!:cool:

It looks as if it may be June 17, 2012.......That will be the best pricing date. Also far enought away from the holiday to get a great air price...:)

After all we need to save our money to spend in Europe!!!!

I vote for the Epic. That ship looks awesome! Prices are not too bad either.

YOu are right , this ship is awesome and the price is good even regular, bet it will be a lot better with cc group pricine, are you in....

Below is the itinerary for the cruise you have chosen and information about the ports of call you'll be visiting.

EPIC_7d_WestMed-VFE_RT_BCN_247x182.gif

DayPortArriveDepartSun Barcelona - -6:00 PMMon At Sea - -- -Tue Naples 7:00 AM7:00 PMWed Rome (Civitavecchia) 7:00 AM7:00 PMThu Florence/Pisa (Livorno) 7:00 AM7:00 PMFri Nice (Villefranche) 8:00 AM7:00 PMSat Marseille 7:00 AM4:00 PMSun Barcelona 5:00 AM- -

Hi there,

I am booked on this cruise and I have already started a roil call. I booked it the day it came out. Just look for it under the roll call for this date

Yes I see that, I am starting a Cruise Critic official Group cruise, it is diffrent from the roll call.

Stay and chat with us.

I should have the official pricing sometime today, Waiting on Laura and Johna to get the prices.

I know the pricing will be great and the group planing is alway a lot of fun.

I am so excited about the tours at these ports.

Come on !!!! I know you are thinking Europe 2012 June and I know you know how much fun it is to do a group cruise.

I have e-mailed Laura and Johna to get the ball rolling !!!!!

Now who wants to join me...

I would have loved too but I'm planning Europe for April 2013..sorry.

Great idea though. I hope you get alot of others to join in.:)

How dose this work

I formed a CC group, I will be your group leader, NCL offers group rates and reduced deposit for a pieord of time, then you will have a date to pay the remainer of the deposit, some times there are perks such as a cocktail party or OBC, not sure until I get my pricing, then you will get the norm final payment date. The agent that CC works with is Johna , Johna is a Travel agent with CorCon travel. As a group we can plan tours together, chat and get to know each other right up until sail date and then we know each other onboard. My last group we printed Tees and coffee mugs that had our banner name on it.

I hope you understand if you have other question feel free to e-mail me. Click on Pugs below my banner and you can sent me an e-mail

There is a group cruise getting put together for the Spirit in June.

Official CC Group Cruise, Spirit, 6/27/2012, 12 nt Med, Venice to Barcelona

So if you can't swing the Epic dates there is another choice out there.

I seen that one, its a bit too many nights for me. I wanted the newer ship..

I want to do 2 days before the cruise do I have only 10 days to vacation and the 7 day cruise fits right in.

Have you cruise NCL before?

Yes, I have cruised NCL before, but EPIC isn't really on my list, I prefer longer cruises and smaller ships. I hope you have a great time though!

Archived