Grand Cayman Beach Restraurant Advice

RCCLBaby

I do not want to do the Tiki beach club excursion. It is to crowded. Does anyone know of a beach bar restaurant we could go to instead? Would like to order drinks, food, use their beach and chairs.

We said out on Saturday.

My advice is to take a taxi to the beach and get dropped off just about anywhere. You can walk along the beach and see how much they are charging for lounge chairs and look at the menus. In general, I have seen two lounge chairs & umbrella for around $15 which often includes vouchers for 2 rum punches or other soft drinks. Go early to get your choice of location.

http://edsandra.com/photos2005/SmallOrientPanorama.htm Here is a map. It's a few years old but gives you an idea.

Check out the Ports of Call boards here for St. Martin and you will find a lot more information. Also check out TripAdvisor; do a search for 'Orient Beach'. Many recent reviews come up. If you find a beach area that sounds interesting, google it for more information.

In Feb. we took a cab to Reef Grill on 7 mile beach. We paid $15 for 2 lounge chairs/umbrella & spent the day there. There is a bar to get drinks & we took a break from the sun & had lunch there. Sandwichs/salads...nothing fancy but tasty. Good wings too! They also had clean bathrooms & showers to use. Don't remember the cab fare but it wasn't too pricey. The beach was not crowded and you could walk for miles! Look up reefgrill.com & you can check out the webcam, prices, menu etc. I believe it is associated with Royal Palms??

Archived