Chai Tea Latte available? Quick reply needed!

JRarey

Got the premium beverage package and know that I am going to get my use of it with cocktails, but I only like Chai Tea Lattes when it comes to coffee drinks and such.

Does the Millie serve those at the Cova?

I saw on website it has Bombay Chai, but not sure if that is the same.

Anyone know? If not I will have to pack a poor substitute powder mixture to get my energy jolt for the long evenings I am planning on having.

I am leaving at 4:30 am tomorrow for this cruise so a quick reply would be wonderful.

Thanks a million for the info!

I'm still not the person who can answer your question definitely. I have not been on my Celebrity Cruise, yet, but I love chai latte, too. I assume Bombay Chai is just the chai tea, but to make a latte, don't you just blend the chai tea with milk and sugar, like a coffee latte? If so, I am pretty sure the Cova would make those. I hope so, looking forward to having a chai latte on my Solstice cruise, too!

Having checked out the cafe menu that has been posted (and typed out in the drinks sticky) it does not look like they serve chai tea lattes. The tea brand is tea forte. They may be able to make you one despite it not appearing on the menu. Doesn't hurt to try :)

I was recently on the Solstice, and even tho it was not on the menu, I was able to find a very nice Chai Latte at Cafe El Baccio. It was made from the Tea Forte mix, but came made with hot milk in a lovely little pot.

I enjoyed it so much!

At 4pm the waiter in the cafe brought around a lovely large, wooden box filled with thin slices of wonderfully-flavored chocolates. YUM!!

Archived