Island Escape thread and other useless info.

Rebel Rouser

It is tempting, especially the AI - though I expect people will be a bit more cautious about how much they drink now.

We have found that for the 3 of us prices are about £250 more than last year for the fortnight. Maybe we should have booked earlier, or leave it til later.

The weather has taken a turn for the worse :eek:

Cough cough cough ...sorry about that (man flu) nobody will break into our house...sound like a dog here :mad:

Still keep looking for an Autumn cruise ...can't make up my mind, keep going to FO :p as my cousins daughter works there? I wonder if family and friends work.

The weather has taken a turn for the worse :eek:

Cough cough cough ...sorry about that (man flu) nobody will break into our house...sound like a dog here :mad:

A nice bit of goose fat and some brown paper on the old chest works wonders. Or so I've been told, didn't do much for my dining table though.:D:D

I haven't got a clue.:confused: Isn't that Spring Bank Holiday weekend? If so it would usually be more expensive as the kids are off school.

Just had a look, it's £762 from Manchester and isn't cheaper. Actually, it must be Bank Holiday as the cruise is £726 the week before and after.

I haven't got a clue.:confused: Isn't that Spring Bank Holiday weekend? If so it would usually be more expensive as the kids are off school.

Just had a look, it's £762 from Manchester and isn't cheaper. Actually, it must be Bank Holiday as the cruise is £726 the week before and after.

Hi Thanks RR & Jan.

From Belfast on -

29/5/12 for 2 weeks - £997;

15/5 - £1028;

22/2 - £1042.

Really tempted to book even tho' we had decided on a hotel holiday this summer!

Calm down dear..it's your age :p

It's a coat colder here today..penultimate day for me :eek:

Very, very cold here today but a lovely day. I've been all along the river and back through the fields with the dog this morning, beautiful and no one around either.:):)

Jan

Archived