Island Escape thread and other useless info.

Rebel Rouser

2 Hours ...gotta go back tomorrow now and next Thursday for my results :mad: wouldn't be so bad but it's a 50 mile round trip.

Have checked spilling :p

We're all falling apart.:eek: I'm having to back to the clinic as I've been getting pins and needles and aching in my hands and feet, very unpleasant at night. Hope it's not the parathyroid problem again, it's exactly a year since my op. Can't believe that it's gone so quickly.:eek:

Freezing here. Brrr!

Jan

Sort of good news for me..it's not Arthur Ritus :D that's what I was fearing as I've already had 2 ops on that knee (old football injury) surgeon said he needed to look at it more closely with an MRI scan so he booked me in tomorrow :eek: thank god for Private health Insurance.

On the Weather News tonight, forecast of between 6 and 8 Cm snow Saturday.

Perhaps it wasn't you :eek:

No high heels on the dog walk, lol.:D:D I looked like Ninook of the North this morning. -3 now and getting colder.

When does Jenny Wren get back? Another week I think, she seems to have been away forever. Not sure I'd like to go on such a long cruise, I would definitely get cabin fever.:eek:

Jan

Just walked to the club in the snow:eek: only a hand full of people out :confused:

no will power these fine weather drinkers :D

You've got snow already? I thought it was heading over here first tomorrow. Mo, have you got it there yet? Get the shovels ready, lol.:D:D

Jan

You've got snow already? I thought it was heading over here first tomorrow. Mo, have you got it there yet? Get the shovels ready, lol.:D:D

Jan

No word of any snow here yet Jan. Quite cold but nice and dry. :)

It's been snowing a bit but not up to the eaves as the weather forecast said. Don't they know it's winter and it snows sometimes, just watch them shut all the schools on Monday. That never happened when I was at school, even when the boiler broke down we just had to shiver! Happy days, lol.:D:D

Somebody jumped ship yesterday.:eek::eek:

Jan

We have snow in Oxford. Not as bad as some areas if the news is anything to go by:(

You're back, lol. Where the heck have you been all this time?;)

I love those snowy feet RR posted.:D:D

Icing over here. Brrr!

Jan

Ha ha Jan. You know where I have been this week. Searching for that pesky cat!

Snow really bad here now. Just showing Oxfordshire on the BBC news.

We're here, there and everywhere tonight, lol.:D:D

Jan

I'm trying to find my Grandmother and her six sisters and a brother in the Essex parish records, but only found one sister so far. I think I may come from a long line of atheists! Trouble is I don't now Essex at all, so not sure where to look if they are not in the obvious place from the censuses.

Son not very happy with the Blackburn result. But OH is an Arsenal fan, so VERY happy!

Archived