Island Escape thread and other useless info.

Rebel Rouser

Hold on! I'm confused, I thought you had Norovirus?:confused:

How come you didn't mention you have private health insurance from the word go? They usually jump to it right away, they get commission.

Re. Norovirus, IE staff of the IE were pretty good at making the passengers use the anti-bacterial gel when going onboard or into the restaurants.

Jan

We agree, in our 3 cruises on I Esc. everyone seemed to use the handgel when entering restaurants and getting back on the ship, and if they didnt there was usually a member of staff to remind them.

Also there was one poor chap who seemed to spend his whole day cleaning and polishing the banisters on the stairs.

Debbie

ps RR know how you must be feeling. My husband had a damaged tendon in ankle since September. After doing all the physio he was told to do, it is now severed and he has an op date too. Hopefully it will sort out the pain but he will be in plaster for weeks, so we are putting our cruise plans on hold for now.

Minus 9 here at the moment :eek:

Another Saturday with out footie :( still 2cm of snow on the pitch....might have to have a quiet drink instead.

-1 here but no snow. I think you mean an inch of snow in English money, lol.;)

So cold, I can't bear it. I need some warm sunshine.:eek:

I'm going to bake some bread to warm up.

Jan

2cm = 20mm that's 5.4mm short of an 1" :D

And apostrophe put in :p

Very good! 2.5cm makes an inch. Ta dah!:D:D and you thought I was stupid.:p Just don't ask me what a kilometre is. The BBC seem to think we use them in this country.:eek:

Jan

For all those that are going on the good ship IE this year..get your questions in, I have loads of answers for you ;) and I should imagine Ekco might jump in with a few her self :p

Don't be shy, ask any questions you need so when your on board you will not feel lost and wish you had asked that silly little question. it's now getting close to starting the summer season, please feel free.

Do you want to know where Island escape is now it's here in Cadiz

RR

Archived