infinity

dan33

The M class ships do not have self service laundry, nor does Celebrity allow passengers to bring irons on board. However, Celebrity does offer laundry service at reasonable rates. They also offer pressing only or dry cleaning. Try searching this forum for laundry service and you'll find all kinds of info.

Thank you. Anyone sneaked an iron on board?

Please......don't do something so reckless and put the rest of our lives in jeopardy.

After 113 posts you should know the biggest threat to an oceanliner at sea is the threat of fire....wrap your clothes in plastic drycleaning bags like everyone else and your clothes will be fine....for the occaisional stuboorn item pay for the pressing.......

I for one do not want to have to be loaded on a life boat in the middle of the ocean because you needed to wear freshly pressed linen pants.......

The risk of fire is no joke.....and sneaking irons onto a ship should be a crime IMHO.

AMEN, cherylroslyn!!!

Even if Dan33 was being facetious..., and if he was, it certainly didn't come through in such a short posting.

CM

Celebrity Man thanks for the photos you posted on my roll call for Ultimate Alaska Infinity 9/16/10...i meant to tell you I loved them and that it was so nice of you to come onto our roll call to share your beautiful pictures......enjoy your travels.......

Please......don't do something so reckless and put the rest of our lives in jeopardy.

After 113 posts you should know the biggest threat to an oceanliner at sea is the threat of fire....wrap your clothes in plastic drycleaning bags like everyone else and your clothes will be fine....for the occaisional stuboorn item pay for the pressing.......

I for one do not want to have to be loaded on a life boat in the middle of the ocean because you needed to wear freshly pressed linen pants.......

The risk of fire is no joke.....and sneaking irons onto a ship should be a crime IMHO.

Amen to that!! I oftentimes bring a small spray bottle of (downy) wrinkle release and it does work pretty well....not fabulous....but we are all in the same boat (so to speak) and a wrinkle here or there is more than expected and something I can live with.

I must say that we have used the dry cleaning service onboard and they do a fantastic job at a cost much less than I pay at home.

Archived