Cancellation policy for Cruises to Nowhere

A.S.

I can't seem to find anything about this on the NCL site.

Do you still have up to 120 days before your cruise to get back your deposit if you book directly with NCL?

I seem to remember that the weekend cruises are handled a little differently, but I am not sure.

Would appreciate if anyone can help me with this. Thanks

I can't seem to find anything about this on the NCL site.

Do you still have up to 120 days before your cruise to get back your deposit if you book directly with NCL?

I seem to remember that the weekend cruises are handled a little differently, but I am not sure.

Would appreciate if anyone can help me with this. Thanks

The complete policy can be found here: http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/cruiser/cmsPages.html?pageId=CancellationFeeSchedule

It is almost impossible to answer your question on this forum without knowing ALL of the details of your booking since there are a number of variables in the cancellation fee calculation.

Thank you both for your responses. I did see the chart you are referring to.

I was asking up to what point I can cancel without any penalty on a weekend cruise.

I thought I had read a while back that weekend cruises had a special policy as to cancellations, but I don't see anything about that.

I thought this would be an easy question for the pros. We haven't booked yet, just wanted to know my options.

I was asking up to what point I can cancel without any penalty on a weekend cruise.

I thought I had read a while back that weekend cruises had a special policy as to cancellations, but I don't see anything about that.

I thought this would be an easy question for the pros. We haven't booked yet, just wanted to know my options.

The pros answered your question by giving you the link to the official policy;). If there were a special policy for cancelling a weekend cruise it would be on that page. Doesn't matter where else you read it, or who you heard it from.

It is almost impossible to answer your question on this forum without knowing ALL of the details of your booking since there are a number of variables in the cancellation fee calculation.

I'll try to expand my answer...

As I stated, there are a few unknown variables...such as date of booking and type of cabin...that would change the answer. Without knowing ALL OF THE EXACT DETAILS of your booking, I can't say anything for certain about any potential cancellation fee.

With the chart, you should be able to determine the potential impact to your personal situation.

If you haven't yet booked, the EASIEST way to get an answer to your question is to ask it directly to the TA that you intend to use when you do actually book it. They can expain it to you knowing all the details of the intended booking, and you will have all of your answers before you say "OK, book it".

Archived