Transfers

dm5201

I hadn't thought of this until now. We are cruising on the Princess on March 6, flying into Fort Lauderdale the day prior. Disembarking the ship, our flight leaves in the afternoon. My question is: do I need to get transfers or hail down a cab?

I think it depends on if you are coming into Port Everglades (Im assuming, though a lot come into Miami and fly out of Ft. Lauderdale) .. how many people.

I used a transfer twice, because it was just me. I flew in and my cruise roomie flew in a different time. For one person, its a toss up or sometimes better. For 2 or more a taxi will be cheaper.

I think a cab was $10 and so was the transfer on princess .. so the taxi would be more convenient as I had to wait for the bus to fill up. It was $10 either way plus a tip to either driver, so a wash price wise, but the bus driver was rude too on the transfer and told everyone about his bad back to guilt everyone into tipping. I doubt a taxi driver would pull that.

Archived