Liquor sold on Epic

Luvtocruise57

Ive never been on the epic, but I would say that your best bet is to contact NCL prior to sailing and ask about pricing through the bar set up. It likely will be cheaper to order the bottle through the bar set up program than buy it once youre on board. Last year on the dawn I ordered two bottles, and they definately were over priced compared to on land, but both were waiting in my room when I got there. The room steward kept the ice bucket full and I kept my glass full all cruise. Id would just search for bar setup and Im sure you can find the email address for the epic rep, I cant remember what it actually is right now.

Are you referring to buying the Johnny Walker Blue in the duty free shop onboard and taking home? If so, I am pretty sure they had it as well as some other Johnny Walker colors. Is the blue the most expensive one? If it is, they definitely had it and you could have the bottle personalized. It was in a wooden case.

Ive never been on the epic, but I would say that your best bet is to contact NCL prior to sailing and ask about pricing through the bar set up. It likely will be cheaper to order the bottle through the bar set up program than buy it once youre on board. Last year on the dawn I ordered two bottles, and they definately were over priced compared to on land, but both were waiting in my room when I got there. The room steward kept the ice bucket full and I kept my glass full all cruise. Id would just search for bar setup and Im sure you can find the email address for the epic rep, I cant remember what it actually is right now.

i don't think the Op was asking about a bar set up, I think he might have been referring to the duty free shopping.

OP, I don't remember, I know they have JW Black. Now, if you were referring to a bar set up, the answer is no: they have Cutty Sark, Glen Livit and Glen Fnddich and Chevis Regel. How do I know? I just went through this.

Nita

Archived