Extra passenger

TheRejector

We are booked on the Dream may 14th for a Western. We have a 9c aft wrap, my DW now wants to take her single sister with us, so how do I do this? Do I add her to our booking or try to get her in the cheap seats as the cruise nears. BTW i'll be footing the bill for all this.

I just added my friend too. All you do is call whoever you reserved with (we booked through Hotwire) and ask to add a 3rd person to your room. The third person costs less than the 2 passengers, my friend and I ended up saving $76 each by adding our friend to our room! I would do it asap because they might run out of rooms that can accommodate that many people, I'm not sure if yours can but you can ask!

Can I tag along with you here ? Have same scenario on Pride in March. Also sent note tp PVP inquiring if any option except paying 2X ? Will advise if answer is positive but I expect it is what it is. IMO it should at least be 100 bux less than 2X....they are feeding and bathing 1 vs 2. Have a wrap also....too funny ! Good luck and enjoy.

yst357 is correct, as we only book "9's" while some do accommodate a third person most do not. There was no way to put a third person in our 9 on the Dream as we found that as the set up of the room seemed smaller then our other 9's

Can I tag along with you here ? Have same scenario on Pride in March. Also sent note tp PVP inquiring if any option except paying 2X ? Will advise if answer is positive but I expect it is what it is. IMO it should at least be 100 bux less than 2X....they are feeding and bathing 1 vs 2. Have a wrap also....too funny ! Good luck and enjoy.

Pretty funny, good timing though. Good luck to you too! I think when SIL gets over here today I will call my PVP and see what can be done.

Pretty funny, good timing though. Good luck to you too! I think when SIL gets over here today I will call my PVP and see what can be done.

Your 9C wrap may only accomidate 2 people. If that's that case, you will have to change cabins.

Archived