Owner's Suite Photos

lovetocruise16

My husband and I are booking one of the Owner's Suites on Nautica in April of 2012 for a 35 day cruise. I have tried to find photos of any OS on Nautica, Regatta, and Insignia and could only locate the standard brochure photos. Does anyone have links to photos taken by passengers? Appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.

My husband and I are booking one of the Owner's Suites on Nautica in April of 2012 for a 35 day cruise. I have tried to find photos of any OS on Nautica, Regatta, and Insignia and could only locate the standard brochure photos. Does anyone have links to photos taken by passengers? Appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.

The OS's are wonderful and there is much more space than you can see on the pictures. I'm sure you'll love the suite and the service.:)

I'm willing to bet that Stan and Jim have photos available.

But you just might want to ask people who have been in them!

We were in an OS on Regatta in Nov '05 and a VS on Insignia in June '06. For our two suites there wasn't much difference between the OS and VS other than there is additional veranda space in the OS, but I saw when we visited a friend in a VS on Insignia last August that there IS a big difference between a Deck 6 VS and a Deck 7 VS.

I personally found the OS extremely comfortable and when you consider that I'd blown out my knee the day before boarding and was negotiating the statement IN A WHEELCHAIR it may give you an idea of the space!

Previously, we'd been in PH cabins. I couldn't have negotiated those in a wheelchair but I could do so in the OS.

Sorry that I don't have photos. Actually, I do have a few ... but they won't be of any help!

The main bathroom is very spacious with a jacuzzi (the shower is not separate) and there is a separate half bath.

The suites have been upgraded since we were in them, so I have to think that you would be comfortable in one. Of course, you never know ... a recent poster on another thread felt a VS is SMALL and I certainly never felt that way. But she may well have been used to other lines where the suites ARE larger.

But 1000 sf IS 1000 sf.

Hope this helps ... I'm not sure at all that it does!

(I have done some photo hunting and so far haven't found any of the OS although I remember taking some ... but as has been already said, I don't think you need them. This is a very comfortable space. If you're used to a cabin that is 2,000 sf ... well, it might feel tight! But only if you are used to a huge cabin -- IMO)

Living Room of an Owners Suite

Bedroom of an Owners Suiite

i614.photobucket.comowners_suite_bath2.jpg Owners Bathroom

regatta-cruise-ship-dia-OS.jpgThese photo's & diagrams represent the Owners Suites of the "R" Class, of which Nautica is a member.

No double sinks or bidet in Insignia OS. The pictures in LHT28's link above are accurate representations of the master bath.

How did you get in and out of the tub.This is one of the reasons I like a stateroom with a walkin shower.We where considering an OS or VS on our crusie this year in March. But when I saw there was no walkin shower we opted for a A-1 cabin.

Thanks so much for the quick responses, folks. One other question I have is: which OS on Nautica is the "preferred one?" I noticed that they are not all the same size. Any thoughts on which one would provide the best space and features?

Deck six has the largest veranda. If that is important to you it's a done deal. The others can hardly be considered small though with two loungers and a table for four. If the weather cooperates a great place for a meal. Deck eight has the possibility of noise from the moving of chairs etc. We always chose deck seven. May have been irrational but we felt there was more of a feeling of privacy on the veranda.

Whichever you end up with you won't be disappointed. They are beautiful.

Thanks so much for the quick responses, folks. One other question I have is: which OS on Nautica is the "preferred one?" I noticed that they are not all the same size. Any thoughts on which one would provide the best space and features?

There are 2 preferred..7114/7119

Hi, Jancruz,

Please tell us why 7114 and 7119 are the preferred OS. Are they the largest? Or the ones with the least noise? Thanks!

The Owners Suites on Deck 7 have less noise and vibration than those on deck 6, but are larger than those on Deck 8. Jan calls them "preferred" because they are the happy medium.

Incidentally, these Suites are VERY POPULAR. You may have missed your chance to reserve one by waiting to hear every detail.

Archived