Thinking of 4/14 cruise w/ kids on Elation...Any info appreciated

crystalh256

Yesterday my husband and I were discussing cruising with the kids. Divine Intervention this morning gave me a Carnival Pop-up;-) So, I found a cruise on 4/14/11 Elation that we are considering for this years BIG trip. My husband and I cruised Holiday a couple years ago in the summer. I would like to know any info on cruising this early in the year and if anyone has an idea of what the Camp Carnival plans look like on a 4 day cruise. We really want this to be enjoyable for the kids, as then we can look at a 7day to Jamaica....lol. Thanks!

Do be aware Elation is one of two Fantasy class ships that dont have waterworks yet.

Other than that it should be similar to other Carnival cruises, and have just as good of a camp for the kids.

4/14 doesnt sound early to me lol.. Im cruising in a couple of weeks on Elation. brrr.

Thanks firefly. I made it clear to the kids that this ship soesn't have the slide on tv....lol. My husband really wanted to do the 7 day in July but I am not sure how the kids would do on the ship for that long since it will be their first time cruising. I gave them the bits of info I remember about Camp on our trip, but really we didn't pay attention since the kids weren't with us ;-)

Did you sail on Holiday when it was in Mobile? I think you were one of the people I got advice from when planning our first cruise.:)

Archived