Daytime Apparel in Grill Class

Palmetto Lady

I'm new to this cruise critic thing, I think I'm done at least with this Cunard thread. I see nothing but a bunch of stuck up or wannabe stuck up people just trying to impress each other, this is disgusting. Especially the person who posted this question.

It's sad that you feel the need to make yourself feel morally superior by posting the above. Clearly you are an angry and insecure person. Leaving nasty posts like the above must fulfill some need you can't fulfill any other way ....... like getting a life.

Get some help.

http://www.lifeline.org.au/

It is none of Displacedpassenger's business, but any "designer" clothes that I have were purchased on sale at outlet stores or consignment shops. I formerly sewed my own clothes in order to get better quality fabrics than the clothes that I could afford. After the outlets opened, it was no longer economical to do so plus it became difficult to find quality fabric stores.

I'm new to this cruise critic thing, I think I'm done at least with this Cunard thread. I see nothing but a bunch of stuck up or wannabe stuck up people just trying to impress each other, this is disgusting. Especially the person who posted this question.

Oh Dear, thrown our dummy out of the pram have we?:p

Archived