Multiple Price Drops

ktb2002

ok the price of our cruise has been dropping like crazy :D Today the price dropped again. I submitted the form, got the email saying "we received it 3 business days yada yada" my question is the price has now dropped again so when submitting the form which price do i use as the starting point? was 429.00, went to 409.00 now 399.00

Send in the form again .. and put that in the comments.. I would. I use the comments. Not sure they bother to read them, based on my own experience .. but if they miss them, reply to the email and say .. please note so and so and so and so, and they fix it.

sorry just to clarify a little

started out the day at 429.00

dropped to 409.00 sent in ES form (but not processed yet)

price is now 399.00

I would send it in using the price I paid last since the ES form for $409 has not been approved yet. Seems like you can ask for the credit for the difference of what you paid ($429) vs. the $399 since you have not gotten the credit for the difference between the $429 and the $409. I would also make a note in the comments section explaining that you haven't heard from the other ES credit you asked for, it can't hurt.

Archived