Evening Buses on Santorini?

nusail

We'll be on Santorini in May and our ship is in port from 2 PM - 10 PM. We plan to take the local bus from Fira to Oia but with tendering and taking the tram we likely won't arrive in Oia much before 4:30 PM. I'm wondering if there will there be regular buses back to Fira throughout the evening? Or should we rethink our mode of transport on the island? Ideally, we'd like to have dinner in Oia before our return to Fira and the ship but don't want to find ourselves in a panic to get back as our time of departure looms.

The tourist office number was 22860 25490 a couple of years ago, but may not be open until the season starts.

I've taken a bus from Fira to Kamari in the evening, but don't know what time the last bus from Oia is....

Have you thought about having a meal on your return to Fira? The sunset from the roof restaurants is spectacular.

Jo.

We were there in Oct., and I have the bus schedule in front of me. The last bus from Oia to Fira is 22:20, so shouldn't be a problem. They run about every 30 min.

Thanks, so much. That's just the info I needed. Aren't these boards wonderful?

Archived