Carnival Legend

underthemoon53

TALK TO PEOPLE!

Talk with the people in line with you at the cruise terminal while waiting to get your SS card and while waiting to be called aboard. Talk to people while in line to "ding in" onto the ship. Talk to people waiting at the bar for your first DOD (drink of the day) and when standing at the rail watching the port go away.

Don't know what to say? How about, "Hi, where are your from?" or "Do you cruise alot, have any tips?" Talk to people during the cruise in elevators, bars and lines and ask how their outing went.

You'll likely find that the more people you make friends with, the more fun you'll probably have. That's ALWAYS been our experience.

Oh, and find a "ROLL CALL" for your ship and sailing and meet people waaaay before you sail. Did that for the first time our last cruise and we had a mini party at the back pool bar immediately after the lifeboat drill. Right away, new friends!

:):):)

(Also, don't be in a hurry, or impatient, and don't stress out about anything. Nobody is getting more than you and nothing will be so bad as to waste any vacation time being upset. Laugh and have great fun!)

This is great information. We enjoy a cruise for the cruise itself, sitting on our balcony and loving life, and enjoying all the interesting people we meet. We still keep in touch with 2-4 people we've met on EVERY past cruise. It's like having our own cruise family and it's a great source for cruise information too.

Hi BeachChik, Can you please email them to me as well?

mysschevous@yahoo.com

Thanks! :) I hope you are not second guessing volunteering now. :)

Not at all :). I'm a planner so I like to read as much as I can before I vacation be it cruise or land so I can appriciate everyone wanting to read them and know what to expect.

Hi BeachChik,

do you mind if I ask a few questions about the legend?

1) What did you think of Wee Jimmy?

2) Did you go to the dance club at night? How was it?

3) Did you attend any of the deck parties? Thoughts?

We liked him. He was very funny in the couples gameshow, I believe it's called the Newlywed game. We also watched the drink contest and he was good there too. We didn't go to any of the night clubs so I can't really comment on them. The deck parties/activities are fun. I definitly wished we had participated and attended more.

Archived