Question

earlynurse

Call me crazy, but I was looking for matching t-shirts for my girls and myself for our first Royal cruise. We have been on other cruises but this is our first one on Royal. Anyone got any ideas where I could get some? Need 5 total, a kids, 2 ladies and 2 plus?

If you want to design t-shirts, there are many websites that allow you to do that. I've used Zazzle.com a few times to make shirts for different events.

The favorite I've seen posted here was the extended family that had tie-dye - including a onesy - the photo posted was a clothesline with all the shirts & teh onesy hanging:D

You could make your own. Simply buy some iron - on transfers at the store, then create how you want your tops to look on your regular word or publisher program. Then print.

I did matching pj tops for my sister and I a few years in a row. They were simple, "Sisters on holiday - anchors away-Carnival Liberty 2010' Then I simply added an anchor for a graphic. You can buy cheap tshirts anywhere-alot cheaper than sending away somewhere for them. Good luck.

Archived